Laken Riley Georgia College Student Murdered by Illegal Immigrant: BIDEN'S BORDER BLOODBATH

4 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

He implies it, most of his sheep believe it. Anyone on here? That I didn’t say, I don’t come over to this side of the board enough to know exactly who believes what? 

Who did you mean by "you" then?

Because it implies you're talking about people here reading it who are the other side of the issue. 

If you meant Trump supporters in general, and not those at PPP, then you should have said that. 

I only say that since by your own admission you don't visit here often and you might be surprised to learn there are very few, if any, Trump supporters here.

The divide is more along the lines of those who acknowledge that Trump is a narcissistic blowhard and those with TDS.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/25/2024 at 1:09 PM, Roundybout said:

Do you have a metal plate in your head by chance?

No, but I bet Joke does. He did have surgery for a brain anuryism.

On 3/24/2024 at 4:05 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Who did you mean by "you" then?

Because it implies you're talking about people here reading it who are the other side of the issue. 

If you meant Trump supporters in general, and not those at PPP, then you should have said that. 

I only say that since by your own admission you don't visit here often and you might be surprised to learn there are very few, if any, Trump supporters here.

The divide is more along the lines of those who acknowledge that Trump is a narcissistic blowhard and those with TDS.

I am surprised that there are not many trump supporters here. 

i personally don’t like the guy and it doesn’t have anything to do with politics. I didn’t like him when he threw his hat in the ring to buy the bills. I was happy he didn’t buy them. I always thought that guy was a fraud. I am trying to refrain from unloading on him because when I do people automatically think I ama lib. I could never support things they believe in. Outside of that I don’t  have a political leaning. I’m going to assume everyone on here is a bills fan even on this side of the message board? If you’re a bills fan you are all alright with me. Everyone is free to believe what they believe. I just hate seeing all the fighting. I just came here to the political forum to stir the pot for fun but there is way too much fighting already so that does not seem like a good idea.

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

These issues alone should lose if for Biden.  

Absolutely.  But they'll rig it again in ways so blatant and in your face that only useful idiots will refuse to acknowledge it.

And quite frankly that's all that they'll need.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...