Are we looking at it all wrong, esp. With Josh Allen?

On 2/22/2024 at 5:08 PM, Trev said:

I don’t think so. He hasn’t accomplished squat. He’s at the midlife of his career and do we know what we have in Josh? Is he good enough to take us to the Super Bowl? Does he have the leadership skills for his offense to perform when the chips are down? 

if yes, when will he take the next step, get over the hump. 

if no, enjoy his time here. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952maxb3soui2f7vo0u0w

On 2/22/2024 at 1:51 PM, Bills!Win! said:

Our superbowl will come. If there was an NFL QB Mount Rushmore it would be 

Tom Brady

Peyton Manning

Patrick Mahomes

Josh Allen 

In no particular order. Enjoy it. Through our years of suffering we finally landed our generational talent. We just need to stop screwing it up and get him receivers to throw to. 

Let's be serious here, yes JA17 is special but he's nowhere close in the conversation with the other 3 QB's mentioned.....and there are many more well ahead of him in that discussion, way too many to even count quite frankly.

19 hours ago, AZSanta said:

The thing is I ain't getting any younger and all I want in this life is to see my Buffalo BIlls hoist the Lombardi trophy once before I die. Without a Super Bowl championship it all means nothing.

I know a hard-core Bills fan who felt that way. He recently discovered that he may only have a year or two left in this world, and he suddenly realized how little a Bills SB win meant to him in the larger scheme. When he says, "Life's too short to obsess over sports," he means it literally. All he wants in this life is to ensure that his family is secure and he leaves a personal legacy.

Perspective, my friends.

Edited by WhoTom

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.