Republicans Keep Eating Their Own

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

Since Biden won't reverse the damage he did to the border by himself, it will be fixed on January 20th...

The border crisis cannot be solved by executive action. It requires a Congressional solution. 

Even if Trump wins, he’d still need Congress to send him a bill to sign.

Given how successful his administration was at their various attempts at infrastructure week and that his solution is a dumb wall that won’t fix the issue, there’s a zero percent chance this is solved on January 20th. 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

The border crisis cannot be solved by executive action. It requires a Congressional solution. 

Even if Trump wins, he’d still need Congress to send him a bill to sign.

Given how successful his administration was at their various attempts at infrastructure week and that his solution is a dumb wall that won’t fix the issue, there’s a zero percent chance this is solved on January 20th. 

His solution wasn't just a wall and it wasn't dumb.  And yes, with Dems fighting him every step of the way because they want illegals in the country, likely nothing will get passed.  So it will have to be EOs. :rolleyes:

Just now, Doc said:

His solution wasn't just a wall and it wasn't dumb.  And yes, with Dems fighting him every step of the way because they want illegals in the country, likely nothing will get passed.  So it will have to be EOs. :rolleyes:

Dems want actual solutions. That’s why the GOP opposes them. The GOP wants to point to chaos to scare old people into voting for them. 

If you truly believe that the Dems want more illegal immigrants, I suggest popping the bubble you are living in. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Dems want actual solutions. That’s why the GOP opposes them. The GOP wants to point to chaos to scare old people into voting for them. 

If you truly believe that the Dems want more illegal immigrants, I suggest popping the bubble you are living in. 

Riiiiiight.  Tell me again how this crisis happened, with over 5X more illegals entering the country than under Trump?  A crisis mind you that the Dems assured us wasn't happening...until the polls started to turn against them.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Doc said:

Riiiiiight.  Tell me again how this crisis happened, with over 5X more illegals entering the country than under Trump?  A crisis mind you that the Dems assured us wasn't happening...until the polls started to turn against them.

It’s pretty telling that conservatives continually fail root cause analysis and simply just say “it’s the Dems fault when bad things happen” because it comfort them. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

It’s pretty telling that conservatives continually fail root cause analysis and simply just say “it’s the Dems fault when bad things happen” because it comfort them. 

Stop me when im wrong in root causation.

Democrats offer sanctuary and will  not work with feds.

Democrats are offering free medical, schooling, pay cards and will displace american citizens and their children for illegal immigrants.

Biden lied about boarder security whipping illegals. Liberals Have repeatedliy fire bombed and attacked  ICE. 

Enfocing boarder laws was deemed as racism for 7 years until a election year. Now want "real solutions" that werent necessary to control the boarder right before they were in power.

This administrarion sued and have repeatedly removed baricades texas installed to deter illegals. You dont need more then that to show how "real" their solutions are.

Ill stop there. Thats more then enough. This was all intentional. We all know they only care now because it hurts polls and they are isolated in their idiotic ideology in a election year. secret flights and open boarders will be back as soon as they reclaim power. No, you guys can wallow in this mess and sound like fools trying blame the people you ignored and demonized repeatedly as bigots. 

Just like you say abortion is a republican killer, i agree. Immigration is a dem killer and everyone knows your true stance on it. Simply saying now you decided the last 7 years never happened doesnt make it true. Even people not paying attention can see that is delusional. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Stop me when im wrong in root causation.

Democrats offer sanctuary and will  not work with feds.

Democrats are offering free medical, schooling, pay cards and will displace american citizens and their children for illegal immigrants.

Biden lied about boarder security whipping illegals. Liberals Have repeatedliy fire bombed and attacked  ICE. 

Enfocing boarder laws was deemed as racism for 7 years until a election year. Now want "real solutions" that werent necessary to control the boarder right before they were in power.

This administrarion sued and have repeatedly removed baricades texas installed to deter illegals. You dont need more then that to show how "real" their solutions are.

Ill stop there. Thats more then enough. This was all intentional. We all know they only care now because it hurts polls and they are isolated in their idiotic ideology in a election year. secret flights and open boarders will be back as soon as they reclaim power. No, you guys can wallow in this mess and sound like fools trying blame the people you ignored and demonized repeatedly as bigots. 

Just like you say abortion is a republican killer, i agree. Immigration is a dem killer and everyone knows your true stance on it. Simply saying now you decided the last 7 years never happened doesnt make it true. Even people not paying attention can see that is delusional. 

A whole lot of failed analysis anchored by the idea that illegal immigration is bad for the Dems and that’s why the Dems want illegal immigration. 

Do you guys actually think about what you say or just spurt out whatever nonsense first crosses your mind?

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

The hundreds of EOs Biden issued when he took office are the root cause.  Along with Democrats prior to the election basically rolling out the red carpet to illegals.  But thanks for proving what we’ve all been saying about you.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Doc said:

The hundreds of EOs Biden issued when he took office are the root cause.  Along with Democrats prior to the election basically rolling out the red carpet to illegals.  But thanks for proving what we’ve all been saying about you.

The dire situations of their homes are apparently not why they left. They were all studiously following the news about US presidential executive orders. 

The underfunding of immigration courts causing massive backlogs had no bearing on being unable to handle large influxes of people. It was simply that there wasn’t a 2,000 mile line wall, fortified with military garrisons that would… have had to let asylum seekers in anyway by law…

Thanks for proving you’re just a simpleton hack incapable of any rational thought beyond “everything that makes me mad is always the fault of people I don’t like.”

10 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

The dire situations of their homes are apparently not why they left. They were all studiously following the news about US presidential executive orders. 

The underfunding of immigration courts causing massive backlogs had no bearing on being unable to handle large influxes of people. It was simply that there wasn’t a 2,000 mile line wall, fortified with military garrisons that would… have had to let asylum seekers in anyway by law…

Thanks for proving you’re just a simpleton hack incapable of any rational thought beyond “everything that makes me mad is always the fault of people I don’t like.”

You sound as dumb as Kammy.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

17 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

A whole lot of failed analysis anchored by the idea that illegal immigration is bad for the Dems and that’s why the Dems want illegal immigration. 

Do you guys actually think about what you say or just spurt out whatever nonsense first crosses your mind?

This is the equivalent to sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming nuh uh lalalala! Your assement of my "idea" you implanted for me doesnt change any the points made.

You should probably take your own advice. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1