Taylor Swift

Funny how quickly these idiots forgot about Kanye West.

And I can’t believe Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, 50 Cent, and Gene Simmons don’t have a page here honoring Conald Trump.

And JFC - these commies are batshit crazy:

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

OMG.

The genius figured out that Tommy Callahan is a Chris Farley character.

wait till it learns that Matt Foley is as well.

IQ under 80, the entire farm.

Oh man - that’s really cute - aren’t you glad I am highlighting all the times I called you Chris since you changed your fn handle you idiot?

God these fk’rs try SO hard.

image.thumb.png.2a9846094471e44e84b0449ae5f41af5.png

• Vomit 1

15 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I get it. your angry cause school or something.

You feel better now, Chris? I only highlighted a fraction of the times I called you Chris after you changed your name.

28 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

IQ under 80, the entire farm.

Because, as we all know, when it comes to these deranged rhinos - every accusation is a confession.

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Let's have a link for this shower thing. 

I provided the link you asked for earlier in the thread but I missed your thoughts on the matter. Did you want to share? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Re post please

I will show you how to review previous pages if you like. In a four-page thread like this it’s pretty easy but since I am eager to hear your thoughts on this I am happy to re-post. Keep in mind that if your response is your normal diversion to Trump/Maga (this is a story about the Biden’s) that would mean you approve of the behavior. 

According to the diary, Ashley wrote that her father and our president took showers with her when she was young girl, fueling her sex-addiction. 

Inside a January 2019 diary entry, she wrote “I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad.” 

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featured/walton-and-johnson/content/2022-08-26-florida-court-case-confirms-ashley-bidens-stolen-diary-is-real/

Don’t shoot the messenger. Hard to believe a savvy consumer of current events such as yourself could have missed this. In any event you are welcome. 

also - MAGA/TRUMP. Thought I would save you the trouble. 

also also - I like Taylor but grow weary of anyone when overexposure sets in. 

Edited by JDHillFan

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I will show you how to review previous pages if you like. In a four-page thread like this it’s pretty easy but since I am eager to hear your thoughts on this I am happy to re-post. Keep in mind that if your response is your normal diversion to Trump/Maga (this is a story about the Biden’s) that would mean you approve of the behavior. 

According to the diary, Ashley wrote that her father and our president took showers with her when she was young girl, fueling her sex-addiction. 

Inside a January 2019 diary entry, she wrote “I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad.” 

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featured/walton-and-johnson/content/2022-08-26-florida-court-case-confirms-ashley-bidens-stolen-diary-is-real/

Don’t shoot the messenger. Hard to believe a savvy consumer of current events such as yourself could have missed this. In any event you are welcome. 

also - MAGA/TRUMP. Thought I would save you the trouble. 

also also - I like Taylor but grow weary of anyone when overexposure sets in. 

Showers when? 

Has she spoken on this? 

I'm still voting Biden over the rapist, scum bag Trump. 

So...

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Showers when? 

Has she spoken on this? 

So...

She has. In her diary that was wrongfully taken but verified as authentic. 

I acknowledge that you see nothing wrong or gross about it. Politics will do that to a person. Especially those of weak mind. Carry on. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Showers when? 

Has she spoken on this? 

So...

So, you prefer to vote for a scum bag who showered with his daughter.