The Iron Law Of Dem/Woke/Commie Projection: Accuse Your Opponent Of What You Are Doing

Bruh, you should see some of the intellect on this board.  ***t posting puts this speech to shame.  

I get far more persuaded by the Gallactic Red Pill account then from speeches like this.  

And LMAO off memes.  

When you got nothing…….just shut the F up.  

The Democrats Are Everything They Say They Fear About Trump. 

“There has been a steady media diet of ‘Trump is Hitler’ from the people who are actually fomenting and excusing Nazi sentiments on college campuses.

It’s a bit surreal even for those of us who are used to the Democrats and all of their projection.”

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/05/21/the-morning-briefing-the-democrats-are-everything-they-say-they-fear-about-trump-n4929212

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/20/2024 at 6:32 AM, BillsFanNC said:

It absolutely never misses.

So when you posted that you just reposted my, uhh, original post and said 'it never misses'.  so you agree with me that you guys are pretty cray cray?  nice!

On 1/28/2024 at 5:07 PM, BillsFanNC said:

The 2024 Champion has been crowned. 

Your level of hysteria about communism is hilarious. youre like a living caricature of yourself, like i assume that im not far off that this is you on a regular basis...

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Roundy-stain!

The stains gotta be pretty crusty this morning?

You gotta keep that circle wide man!

It’s a lovely morning, thanks. Suns up, got a fresh cup of coffee brewing, things are alright!