Which QB do you want to win the Super Bowl?

Any of them.

I think Mahomes is the most talented QB in history. Not mad at him for cementing his legacy.
Not a Goff fan, but winning a Super Bowl would be more important for the city of Detroit than other other place in the country.
Brock Purdy as a former Mr irrelevant turned instant elite-QB is one of the coolest football stories in my lifetime.
Lamar Jackson already lost, but would have been cool for him to prove the naysayers (including me) wrong. Maybe next year.

3 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Any of them.

I think Mahomes is the most talented QB in history. Not mad at him for cementing his legacy.
Not a Goff fan, but winning a Super Bowl would be more important for the city of Detroit than other other place in the country.
Brock Purdy as a former Mr irrelevant turned instant elite-QB is one of the coolest football stories in my lifetime.
Lamar Jackson already lost, but would have been cool for him to prove the naysayers (including me) wrong. Maybe next year.

No

Purdy, no question. If Mahomes wins, the legacy becomes "Mahomes leads an untalented offense to his 3rd Super Bowl win." When in fact he led his offense to zero 2nd half points today. This is the second time this year he's done that and still ended up with a win (the Dolphins were the other). Call it sour grapes, I just couldn't stand to see the Chiefs defense carry the team all year and watch Mahomes get all the credit. Imagine if Allen led the Bills to zero 2nd half points against any opponent. It would be a loss 100% of the time. To do that against the Dolphins and Ravens and win both games, yeah I feel more than a bit jealous about that. If Mahomes gets his 3rd Super Bowl win I want him to really earn it.

Anyways the 49ers are the better roster and deserve the win. And they aren't a bunch of unlikeable punks. And I'd like to see Kyle Shanahan get his Super Bowl win, he has earned it.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.