So my girlfriend dumped me....

COLD HARD TRUTH, based off of observations from this post.

1. She found somebody else, no doubt

2. You kinda sound like a jerk. If you cared about the lady, you would never tell her you don't daydream about her. That is cold. Women need to hear that junk.3. I'd lay cold hard cash down that if you are complaining about cash spent and cats to us, you b-tched about it to her too. Learn how to treat a lady. Don't belittle the things they love.

356843[/snapback]

OK, first off, I am a jerk. But for her I toned it way down and was almost certainly too nice and considerate.

I told her I didn't daydream about her to make her feel a little more normal about not daydreaming about me. Seriously, I feel better not being obsessed with who I'm dating and having them not obsessed with me. This isn't high school (or so I thought).

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear it, but there are plenty of other fish in the sea, so my advice to you is:  Feel bad about it for a while and then move on.  Go fishing.  Have fun.

My guess is you were too "nice" for her.  Women might whine about guys that treat them like crap, but if someone treats her with respect and as an equal, than she's not "challenged" enough.  Going overboard with attention, spending, etc. on women is often a turn off for many of them.

356979[/snapback]

That's my guess.

The answer to your question about how long you have to wait to move on one of her friends is:  a) if you just want a rebound lay, wait a week.
A week it is.

of course, if you do this, you are done with that group of women.
Not a problem.

Or b) if you want a relationship with one of them, wait a month.
!@#$ that.

Welcome to women, buddy.  Especially before they hit their 30s.  Up until then, for some unexplainable reason, the majority of them desire to be treated like sh--.

It's not unexplainable: it's usually because of a lack of attention or negative attention by their fathers. They equate being treated like sh-- by men as a sign of love. And then they hope that they can change them into a family man. It's a sickness.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

Oh, well in that case...definitely bang all her friends...   :blink:

357378[/snapback]

Emphasis on ALL here...preferrably multiple times or better yet multiple friends at a time...and definitely take pictures that find their way to her house/apt/etc

That includes banging the MFF or MUF of the group as well...it'll make her feel worse <_<

Edited by Ramius

I had one more idea. Instead of nailing her friends, I could go a step farther and make sure she never trusts a man again for the rest of her life. I mean, really screw with her head. Stay with me on this one.....

I could kill one of her cats.

Think about it. I'm Mr. Way-Too-Nice Guy for the entire relationship and then when things go south I go nuts and kill one of her cats. She'd never be able to trust a man again no matter how nice he is to her because deep down inside she'd always be wondering if he's capable of killing her pets. Plus if she has a thing for the "bad boys" this would probably qualify me and we'd be rolling around in the sheets again in no time.

The striped one can live, but that white one always pissed me off.

I had one more idea.  Instead of nailing her friends, I could go a step farther and make sure she never trusts a man again for the rest of her life.  I mean, really screw with her head.  Stay with me on this one.....

Think about it.  I'm Mr. Way-Too-Nice Guy for the entire relationship and then when things go south I go nuts and kill one of her cats.  She'd never be able to trust a man again no matter how nice he is to her because deep down inside she'd always be wondering if he's capable of killing her pets.  Plus if she has a thing for the "bad boys" this would probably qualify me and we'd be rolling around in the sheets again in no time.

357431[/snapback]

<_<:huh::blink:

I had one more idea.  Instead of nailing her friends, I could go a step farther and make sure she never trusts a man again for the rest of her life.  I mean, really screw with her head.  Stay with me on this one.....

Think about it.  I'm Mr. Way-Too-Nice Guy for the entire relationship and then when things go south I go nuts and kill one of her cats.  She'd never be able to trust a man again no matter how nice he is to her because deep down inside she'd always be wondering if he's capable of killing her pets.  Plus if she has a thing for the "bad boys" this would probably qualify me and we'd be rolling around in the sheets again in no time.

357431[/snapback]

:blink:<_<

Yep, killing her cat is a sure fire way to get her back! No way you'd find yourself in handcuffs after she called the cops and said "my loser ex just killed my cat".

Um.....for future reference, you're supposed to keep the "way off the deep end" dark fantasies to yourself.

357431[/snapback]

They just put two 18 YO's in jail here for a year for brutally killing a dog.

My advise. let it go :blink:

357431[/snapback]

:blink:

when we told you to hit some kitty, we didn't mean to kill it

who passes up sex to kill a cat?

357431[/snapback]

I made the mistake of going right to page 6 of this thread rather than reading from the beginning. And there in the middle of page 6 was the quote above.

And now I'm a witness to threats of violence and I'm bound by duty to inform the authorities!

:blink:

Kidding, of course. But dude -- chill! <_<

They just put two 18 YO's in jail here for a year for brutally killing a dog.

My advise. let it go <_<

357448[/snapback]

I suppose the irony there will be those fresh boys will gain a new understanding of the term doggie style. :blink:

357431[/snapback]

Brilliant! But make sure you eat the dead cat, else all these namby pamby types will be calling you an animal abuser and reporting you to PETA. Then you'll have those losers picketing in front of your home night and day and you'll never get laid. If you fry that cat up with some onions and potatos then you won't be an animal abuser, just a regular ole' hunter!

:blink:  <_<

Yep, killing her cat is a sure fire way to get her back!  No way you'd find yourself in handcuffs after she called the cops and said "my loser ex just killed my cat".

Um.....for future reference, you're supposed to keep the "way off the deep end" dark fantasies to yourself.

357442[/snapback]

Relax, bro, that one was obviously just a joke. Thought you'd appreciate the American Psycho reference too.

"Feed me a stray cat." Remember?

Alright, I finally rolled out of bed a couple hours ago.  It wasn't so much that I was too hungover to get up; it's just that I really didn't feel like getting up and doing work today. 

357283[/snapback]

Sounds like a case of the "Mondays". :blink: