So my girlfriend dumped me....

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best revenge is to show her that you are over her already. If you talk to a friend of hers tell them that you are already seeing someone better. Call up the B word and tell her that you need something that you left at her place as you are taking a girl to the Poconos for the weekend or some similar sh--. Tell her that this chick has been after you for a while, but that you have been putting her off until you were free.

Also, make sure that you tell anyone that will listen that she was a lousy lay and had a lot of weird habits that you won't miss. Make a point of calling her friends or sisters and tell them that you really cared for her even though she was becoming very unstable lately. Show some caring attitude and hopefully you can get into their pants.

Nobody likes a whiny guy, so suck it up and don't let anyone know that it bothers you. You might also need to nail a few fat or ugly chicks to regain your confidence. Just make sure that no one you know sees you.

Sounds to me like she was banging another guy.

357806[/snapback]

I wish she was. It'd be a lot easier to wrap my head around "Banging other guy" syndrome than the retarded "girl logic" I got hit with 24 hours ago. I'd also have someone to punch in the face, which would be great right about now. :blink:

I wish she was.  It'd be a lot easier to wrap my head around "Banging other guy" syndrome than the retarded "girl logic" I got hit with 24 hours ago.  I'd also have someone to punch in the face, which would be great right about now.  :blink:

357857[/snapback]

Maybe she is banging another girl. <_<

I wish she was.  It'd be a lot easier to wrap my head around "Banging other guy" syndrome than the retarded "girl logic" I got hit with 24 hours ago.  I'd also have someone to punch in the face, which would be great right about now.  <_<

357857[/snapback]

You're more popular than MJ. That says alot about you, no? :lol::huh:

Time to reload. :P

Here kitty kitty kitty............... :blink:

Is your name really Ed? Is this an alias?

You're more popular than MJ. That says alot about you, no? <_<  :blink:

357871[/snapback]

Hopefully it doesn't mean I'm a bigger freak than him. You have to wonder how big this thread would be if it was about me being dumped *and* me getting way too cozy with little kids, though.

Is your name really Ed? Is this an alias?
Nah, there's only one Ed.

Hopefully it doesn't mean I'm a bigger freak than him.  You have to wonder how big this thread would be if it was about me being dumped *and* me getting way too cozy with little kids, though.

Nah, there's only one Ed.

357882[/snapback]

You would be in jail or dead by now.

I wish she was.  It'd be a lot easier to wrap my head around "Banging other guy" syndrome than the retarded "girl logic" I got hit with 24 hours ago.  I'd also have someone to punch in the face, which would be great right about now.  :blink:

357857[/snapback]

Crap. I just stopped by to see if I could get her phone number from ya...read the last few pages....what the hell happened to your thread?

Crap. I just stopped by to see if I could get her phone number from ya...read the last few pages....what the hell happened to your thread?

357923[/snapback]

No idea. Pages 8 and 9 basically have nothing to do with me and are all about the pros and cons of therapy.

357857[/snapback]

You know what? At the end of the day, there is only one single cure for what ails ya.

Time.

Fortunately, you have a lot of it. It's the waitin' that kills ya. Or as Frank used to say "The loving is easy. It's the living that's hard." Find someone or two who can tolerate you as you vocally rationalize your pain. Spill it, work it, exorcise it...and before you know it, time will be by you, and you'll be ready to try it all over again.

If you don't know misery, you'll never know happiness. Or, more to our understanding...you can never fully appreciate a 13-3 season until you've lived through a 3-13.

It's the last game of a !@#$ed up season. May as well start working toward next season.

Pass the time.

By nailing her friends.

The work of a professional dating coach is never done.

a) You hate her damn cats.

Call PETA and tell them she abuses animals. They'll file the animal cruelty charges for you.

b) women gibberish

That's code talk for, I'm not a man and don't have the balls to say what I really mean.

Just move on. She could have relit the "spark" with items from sextoys.com. In 6 months when she has had a string of failed relationships, she'll feel like stevestojan for ending things.

Why?  Don't you know it's much more satisfying to attend counseling than having gratuitous grudge sex?  After all, it was recommended by a guy who was parking cars in the ATL at 29...

:doh:

357996[/snapback]

You are into beastiality. Leave this thread now, I cast you out demon! :P

Let me see...you live in Alaska and your name is Darin? :doh:

357772[/snapback]

I don't know why I allow myself to get SUCKED INTO some of these posts.

You guys are nuts, crazy and very entertainig.

Thanks too for breaking the code for MUF MFF I was thinking more about muff diving trying to de-code your stuff.

Advice: I have found in my many, many years on this earth that people give up to quickly on relationships. They get bored and move on. You might not have kept it interesting(spark) the unexpected flower, poem, fixing dinner. RElationships are very hard to keep.

Confession: I have a wonderful man interested in me and he has ALMOST everything I could ever want. BUT I am still tempted to date the other men who are writing and calling for dates. Will I go on these other dates? I really can't say but I want to. I want something new just to see if I'm truly happy with what I have.

I guess that makes me a BAD Person. Before you go off too much on me, he said I was free to date others from the start of our relationship but he will only date me until it is over. :P:P Why can't I just be happy

I don't know why I allow myself to get SUCKED INTO some of these posts.

You guys are nuts, crazy and very entertainig.

Thanks too for breaking the code for MUF MFF I was thinking more about muff diving trying to de-code your stuff.

Advice: I have found in my many, many years on this earth that people give up to quickly on relationships. They get bored and move on. You might not have kept it interesting(spark) the unexpected flower, poem, fixing dinner. RElationships are very hard to keep.

Confession: I have a wonderful man interested in me and he has ALMOST everything I could ever want. BUT I am still tempted to date the other men who are writing and calling for dates. Will I go on these other dates? I really can't say but I want to. I want something new just to see if I'm truly happy with what I have.

I guess that makes me a BAD Person.  Before you go off too much on me, he said I was free to date others from the start of our relationship but he will only date me until it is over. :P  :P Why can't I just be happy

358063[/snapback]

Because you just can't get enough? :doh: