So my girlfriend dumped me....

Time for me to join the "Ed" club. This is a TSW tradition so let's have at it.

So my girlfriend dumped me tonight. Was she cheating on me? No. Was I cheating on her? No. Were there bedroom problems? No. Was I a jerk? No. Did her friends not like me? No.

So why? She said she didn't think we had a spark anymore. Read that again slowly and try to take it all in. No spark? That doesn't even !@#$ing mean anything. That's woman gibberish! There was enough spark for her to let me buy her stuff and let me screw her but not enough to let me keep doing that. How GD wonderful is that? Her problem is that she didn't daydream about me and I, in what later turned out to be a mortal sin, admitted that I really didn't daydream about her too much either. Yeah, I said I just looked forward to seeing her because I liked spending time with her (even when she was fully clothed, if you're wondering). How awful of me.

I'm trying to figure out how much money and stupid crap I had to put up with during this relationship. I mean, I put up with her cats. Yes, that's CATS. She had two, and the little bastards jumped on my nuts more than once when I was over there.

Please feel free to tell me how much I suck, how much women suck, and mainly how much I suck. Help me understand why I would date a woman who lived with multiple cats. Also, does anyone know how long I have to wait before I inquire about her single friends (many of whom thought I was cool and that she was an idiot)?

This probably won't be a TSW classic because I'm not into the self-loathing thing (I'm an anger man, myself) but at least we can turn this into a friar's club roast of sorts. We can all share in that fact that I am the latest victim of "girl logic" (the opposite of regular logic).

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Please feel free to tell me how much I suck, how much women suck, and mainly how much I suck. Help me understand why I would date a woman who lived with multiple cats. Also, does anyone know how long I have to wait before I inquire about her single friends (many of whom thought I was cool and that she was an idiot)? "

ROTFLMAO

I'm sorry but I just can't stop laughing at how bluntly you describe things.

You are a horrible human being. Stay away from telephone poles.

If you know phone #'s of her friends you are interested in, call them immediately and go out with them. Then you can look at the whole thing in a positive light " Hmm..she did introduce me to Double D Debbie, the incurable nympho who loves the Bills and cooks ! ".

If she's pissed at you dating her friends, tell her you're too worn out from sex to fight and limp away. :doh:

Dude, she did you a favor. She could have waited until you had 2 kids (24% of your GROSS income and it is NOT tax deductible) and a house from which YOU would be promptly evicted (and still responsible for repairs).

I know it still hurts, but you shoud send her flowers, a box of candy and a "Thank You" card.

You are a horrible human being. Stay away from telephone poles.

If you know phone #'s of her friends you are interested in, call them immediately and go out with them. Then you can look at the whole thing in a positive light " Hmm..she did introduce me to Double D Debbie, the incurable nympho who loves the Bills and cooks !  ".

If she's pissed at you dating her friends, tell her you're too worn out from sex to fight and limp away.  :doh:

356735[/snapback]

Thanks. Now I get bitten by a dog.

Again.

Dude, from your post it sounds like you broke up with her some time ago, at least in your mind (and I, in what later turned out to be a mortal sin, admitted that I really didn't daydream about her too much either-many of whom thought I was cool and that she was an idiot) and you simply didn't have the balls to pull the trigger. Thank her for helping you out. You'll find someone else eventually and will thank her over and over again for getting out of the way.

She said she didn't think we had a spark anymore.  Read that again slowly and try to take it all in.  No spark?  That doesn't even !@#$ing mean anything. 

356727[/snapback]

Dude... what this means is that she's met someone else who gives her the same feeling she had when she first met you. Plain and simple.

Get really wasted and show up at her place at 3:00AM. Don't knock on the door, or ring the bell. Just yell stuff at her from the street until someone calls the cops (I F-ing hate you...stuff along those lines). As they're loading you into the back of the cruiser, scream "I LOVE YOU, <insert name>." Works every time.

Get really wasted and show up at her place at 3:00AM.  Don't knock on the door, or ring the bell.  Just yell stuff at her from the street until someone calls the cops (I F-ing hate you...stuff along those lines).  As they're loading you into the back of the cruiser, scream "I LOVE YOU, <insert name>."  Works every time.

356796[/snapback]

:doh: