I am a BILLS FAN!

ROONDOGG55

Born and raised. Through thick and thin, I love this team! I love the BILLS, our BILLS!! I watched my 7 year old son cry after the loss, and I could not join him, I don't even want to. I could only show him the 20 year drought snapped by the Bengals win. 7 YEARS AGO! After that, we cried, and we ROSE, and that lesson in life is that the only thing that matters is US! Our family, the mafia, THE US, THE WE, THE YOU! AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS! LOVE YOU ALL, AND WISH YOU ALL THE ABSOLUTE BEST! GO BILLS FOR ETERNITY!! 

• Like (+1) 1

Well great.  We're all fans in our own way.  Not a single person in here or at the game wearing Bills gear was doing anything but cheering their brains out for a win.  

How anyone approaches their take on the outcomes has nothing to do with why we play like crap after the Wild Card Round and can't beat some of the worst playoff teams then.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

I am too.  That's why I am going to get very, very drunk tonight.  

Cheers! I will drink to you my friend!! Go BILLS!!! 

23 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

My heart rate was at about a million all second half. Then the missed kick happenedand I was numb to it. Didn't get mad, nothing. Sad were so used to this.

They all thought I was having a heart attack throughout the whole game! I am just so glad that my family cheers for our BILLS so far away from home. WNY native but a WV BILLS DAWG now my friend! Bils forever!

• Like (+1) 1

It's frustrating right now, because the only human on Earth right now who has the power to fix this situation, in my opinion, is Terry Pegula.  As a lifelong Sabres fan, I can tell you you really do not want to put your future in that man's hands.

This reminds me of that 20 year period when we were all waiting for Ralph to die, quite frankly.  Until that happened, this team was going nowhere.  

Now, we wait until Pegula summons the courage to fire McD and move forward.

Will it come this offseason?  I don't think so.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.