I'm done I can't take it anymore

Whkfc

16 hours ago, muppy said:

all the fans who are bailing on the Bills now rejoice. There is room on the Chiefs or Ravens bandwagon Jump on aboard and never visit a bills chat ever again. For your health lmao  Peace OUT

SMH

soft as BUTTER

Well aren't you Mr toughguy. I bet you like to kick puppies too.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

Your right. Its just I feel like we are wasting the best player the organization has had at the most important position this guy wins championships anywhere else but here. It's killing me. I'm not greedy I don't need a dynasty I'd just like to see them be the best for 1 year and all the cool ***** that goes along with it. I've never had a team that I really root for win one. I've only known crushing loss. And it's sooo stupid from a logic standpoint to put so much of my own personal emotions into something I have zero control over. But here I am

The same was said when OJ Simpson was running for 2003 yards in 14 games.  Talent going to waste.. unfortunately happens all the time in sports.  Allen still has time but let’s face facts, there have been numerous opportunities already, yet the trophy case remains empty.  All they can do is prepare for 2024.  F yesterday.  

17 hours ago, HerdMentality said:

The mating call of the loser.

Winners go home with the prom queen.......

The mating call of the loser?  What kind of garbage is this?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.