Not a Good Weekend for the NFC East

Dubie54

29 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

I only watched about a half of the Eagles game, but was gobsmacked by the poor tackling.  It's like the defensive players all forgot how to use their arms.  No one on that team ever seemed to wrap their player up.  It was probably the worst example of tackling that I've ever seen.

A lot of teams seeming to collapse in playoffs.

6 hours ago, Dubie54 said:

Blowout losses in games neither team looked ready to compete. The Eagles were figured out, (and they forgot how to tackle), down the stretch and their new OC was in over his head, much like Ken Dorsey. It seemed on many replays where Hurts was sacked, they had four receivers just running straight down the field. It seemed TB was giving them the middle of the field and they just never adjusted. 

Outside of the Bills game, I had the most fun watching the Boys get run over. It was a stunning home loss for that franchise. Will be very interesting to see what Jerry does with McCarthy. 

You mean the best division in football?  Lol...they all suck.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.