Julie Kelly's Factual Reporting: Perpetually In Heads of Useful Idiots? Fact check: True

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

⬆️ 

Finding Qanon!

Remember fuk.c stick....EVERYONE is an expert on any subject under the sun in a post covid world.

Why finding qanon?  You post q crap here all the time, he doesn't have to "find" anything.  YOU are the expert bruh.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So even Julie Kelly agrees that here "headline" - one judge issued a dissenting opinion about why the decision favoring Jack Smith should be reconsidered - was not the real story. Real story: Smith wins, Twitter (and yes, by having their interests aligned here, Trump) loses.

She cites a Fox News headline to try to show that the mainstream media's reporting is bad. Yes, that headline is technically incorrect. It says the DC Circuit Court rejected "Trump's" petition; it was really Twitter's petition. 

But let's see what the Court actually decided (in Jack Smith's favor). From that same article:

Smith plans to use data from the cell phone former President Trump used in his final weeks in office — including data revealing when Trump’s phone was "unlocked and the Twitter application was open" on Jan. 6, 2021.

Unsealed court filings in August showed that Smith's team obtained location data and draft tweets in addition to the former president's messages.

Attorneys for the company, now named X Corp., attempted to block and delay the effort in January and February, leading one federal judge to speculate that X owner and one-time CEO Elon Musk was attempting to ally himself with Trump.

The social media giant ultimately lost the struggle, however, and was forced to hand over an extensive list of data related to the "@realdonaldtrump" account, including all tweets "created, drafted, favorited/liked, or retweeted."

Good legal work by Smith and his team. They are foreclosing any argument that "someone hacked my account" or "I didn't post that myself" by getting records showing that Trump tweets (and, importantly, deleted tweets) came from devices under his custody and control. This is critical to the "what did the President know about the riot/insurrection and when did he know it, and what did he do to encourage/discourage it" issue.

So yes, this is a major loss for Twitter and Trump. Unless the Supreme Court intervenes now (which is very unlikely), the Twitter account evidence will be used at trial.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/14/2024 at 9:04 AM, BillStime said:

lol

👆Is Susan feller Karen Psyop?

image.thumb.png.2a9846094471e44e84b0449ae5f41af5.png

I’m not quite ready to say that Judge Cannon is a partisan hack nominated by Trump, who is trying to push this out, till after the election in hopes that Trump can pardon himself

But, I’m getting close

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not quite ready to say that Judge Cannon is a partisan hack nominated by Trump, who is trying to push this out, till after the election in hopes that Trump can pardon himself

But, I’m getting close

OH, it's beyond obvious....

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Another example of how non-lawyer Julie Kelly has no idea what she's talking about.

As she explains here, Judge Chutkan stayed the normal pre-trial filing deadlines. So normally all pre-trial motions would be due, say, 90 days prior to the scheduled trial date. But because Trump's immunity argument is still the subject of higher court review, she says that deadline doesn't apply for now. That was a decision that was very favorable to Trump. She didn't have to issue a stay; she did.

So now Smith files a motion within the normal time frames. There's nothing saying that's forbidden. He could have waited, given the stay, but nothing said he HAS to wait. And that's what the judge decided.

Bottom line: a frivolous contempt motion, that Trump's attorney probably should be sanctioned for.

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Julie Kelly's Factual Reporting