Rodgers booted from the Pat Mcafee show for the rest of the season.

Gregg

17 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Why did this get merged and buried in this thread?

Because you said it was a bit about Aaron Rodgers, and the 3-4 Aaron Rodgers threads we get every week on a Buffalo Bills board are overkill.

If you have questions about mods, please PM; bringing it on to the board rarely results in anything good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Simon said:

Because you said it was a bit about Aaron Rodgers, and the 3-4 Aaron Rodgers threads we get every week on a Buffalo Bills board are overkill.

If you have questions about mods, please PM; bringing it on to the board rarely results in anything good.

Gotcha, I posted it again with a proper title and even acknowledge it was probably my fault on the title even before you responded.  And yeah meant nothing disrespectful, which is why I acknowledged your job isn't easy and you guys are good at it.  So meant no disrespect was just more bummed people might not see this hilarious thing...you should watch it Simon, I think you will love it.  Posted it as comedian on Bills, AFCE, and Jets or soemthing like that.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

On 1/12/2024 at 4:40 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

Not sure if you guys have seen but legendary comedian Daniel Tosh is back with a new podcast/show on YouTube and where ever you listen to Podcasts.  Its actually a great show and has like 6 episodes out now where he interviews normal people and doesn't want to interview celebrities.  First guest was his wifes gyno and it was hilarious and recommend watching it and all of them actually.   

Anyway, he just put out a special no guest special short episode today to address the Aaron Rodgers stuff and its utterly hilarious!  My wife and I were dying, she is a die hard Niner fan and hates Rodgers haha.  

Also, if you don't already know, Danial Tosh is a big Dolphins fan which is where this is coming from.  This is about 8 min and is hilarious, even the fun jabs he has with Bills and Pats in the early parts were funny.  But its mostly a FU to Rodgers and the Jets hahaha.  

ENJOY!

Omg, that was funny as hell.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.