Civil WAR is NIGH. When Does the SHOOTING Start?

I have read here, albeit from unhinged sources, that civil WAR has already BEGUN. TWO questions:

1) when does the LEAD start FLYING?

2) what will you be using against your family, friends and NEIGHBORS that disagree with you POLITICALLY?

I have an air RIFLE and a Ruger 9mm. I don’t expect to get very far what with the price of AMMUNITION and all. I also DON’T live on a HILL. 

• Haha (+1) 1

My neighbors don't disagree with me politically. I live far away from the scum in the cities. The neighbors will likely pick off intruders by the time they get to me. Don't try that in a small town

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

And prepping. 

Drinking water source, canned goods, toilet paper, and ammo! Oh and lots of socks. In trench warfare a lot of guys get swamp foot and you need to protect your feet.

• Haha (+1) 1

Were it the RW disrupting traffic and airport travel, affecting innumerable thousands, MSM and Dems be calling for a halt to it and be deeming it bordering on/beginning a civil war. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Are you equating bombing a federal building to J6? Seek help

J6 was worse.  it was an attempt to subvert an election by stupid but somewhat sane people.  mcveigh is nuts and stupid.

so what do you make of trump's bedlam remarks.  will you heed the call when he makes it?  question to all the maga's here.

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

^^^
J6 worse than the murder of 168 including 19 children and injuring 600+. Good heavens. How broken does someone have to be to believe this?

I agree. How illustrative of a programmed mind.

It was a protest that (in some parts) turned into a riot. There is plenty of guilt to go around on all sides.

His hatred for Trump, or at least his twisted false version of Trump, is the only explanation for saying such a foolish remark.

• Disagree 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

J6 was worse.  it was an attempt to subvert an election by stupid but somewhat sane people.  mcveigh is nuts and stupid.

so what do you make of trump's bedlam remarks.  will you heed the call when he makes it?  question to all the maga's here.

unsurprising that any of our resident insurrectionists won't answer.  c'mon, the feds will hunt you done anyway.  show your "patriotism"!!!

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

This is pretty pretty unhinged

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yeah, I’m not. So sure about this.

Bombing the federal building was pretty bad and the person that did that accomplished their mission

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I agree. How illustrative of a programmed mind.

It was a protest that (in some parts) turned into a riot. There is plenty of guilt to go around on all sides.

His hatred for Trump, or at least his twisted false version of Trump, is the only explanation for saying such a foolish remark.

What exactly is the false version of Trump?

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Don't forget to hoard toilet paper, once the civil war starts toilet paper will be currency 

I hope Trumps not president when it happens, or all of us are gonna have asses that smell like his diaper.  Last disaster he did a 'harrible' job of making sure we had TP. Guess we'll just have to "get over it", like we do the dead school children.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

J6 was worse? My god you are sooooooooooooooo far gone.  He bombed a building with people inside you ***** animal.

47 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Don't forget to hoard toilet paper, once the civil war starts toilet paper will be currency 

Toilet paper is the opioid of the masses now. The new society that emerges out of the war will have different values and wants and needs. 

• Haha (+1) 2