A few thoughts not mentioned yet (Music City Miracle Part 2, Allen, Smiley, etc)

Einstein

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

his zero apparent energy was symbolic of the myth you are pushing.  

You can sit on Santa’s lap at the mall—but the alcohol on his breath should make it clear he’s a myth as well…

The myth “I’m” “pushing”…… lol no.  I was simply informing you that a coaches facial expressions and demeanor has nothing to do with the topic at hand.  

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Huh? Has nothing to do with the coaches exterior energy you may or may not have observed.  It’s about the players having and playing with renewed energy from having a new coach.  Nobody is talking about the coaches sideline demeanor but you lol.  

see above 

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The myth “I’m” “pushing”…… lol no.  I was simply informing you that a coaches facial expressions and demeanor has nothing to do with the topic at hand.  

the topic at hand is the myth…

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

see above 

the topic at hand is the myth…

Then maybe you should have started with that instead of your little poo poo comments about his facial expression. It suggests you have no clue what you’re talking about.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Dude, he has to go 80 yards. The Bills had a ton of guys deep. This snapshot analysis is way too dramatic.

Exactly. Let's see the whole field and where everyone is playing deep. I know at one point they showed several players deep. In fact the play that was all the way deep on the left, stayed in his area but was communicating that ball was about to lateraled across the field. 

7 hours ago, Einstein said:

Gonna have to disagree here.

The idea that we played this right, when the Chargers had 7 blockers against 2 Bills players, just because Benford was almost past his block and maybe had the opportunity to maybe make the tackle, is wrong in opinion.

If he misses that tackle, who is stopping him from scoring a TD? No need for a FG obviously.

Here is the part I think you’re referencing:

IMG-5669.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Einstein said:

Gonna have to disagree here.

The idea that we played this right, when the Chargers had 7 blockers against 2 Bills players, just because Benford was almost past his block and maybe had the opportunity to maybe make the tackle, is wrong in opinion.

If he misses that tackle, who is stopping him from scoring a TD? No need for a FG obviously.

Here is the part I think you’re referencing:

IMG-5669.jpg

Cam Lewis #39 was bearing down on him, that's why he changed his route

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, chongli said:

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Cam Lewis #39 was bearing down on him, that's why he changed his route

Tell me you didn’t actually read what I wrote without telling me…

IMG-5693.jpg

Edited by Einstein
  • Eyeroll 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.