The perfect rebuttal to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)

JaCrispy

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh my 

Unfortunately, your post is misleading…

I read the entire article and Trump makes NO commitment to DEI…

What he does commit to is diversity and inclusion- which, I still don’t necessarily agree with, because it goes against the 1964 Civil Rights Act, which says you cannot use sex and race as factors when hiring…

The key thing, however, is that there is NO mention of a commitment to the “E” in DEI- Equity, which is the foundation of the entire Marxist (Woke) religion…

Equity allows the Left to be racist and sexist, judging people on the the color of their skin and their gender…

So, while I don’t necessarily agree with Trump on this, it’s not exactly DEI…👍

Best way to go, for businesses, imo, is to just maintain the “Equal Opportunity” slogan…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OLD SCHOOL: The rise of MEI: merit, excellence and intelligence.

MEI — merit, excellence, and intelligence — will determine hiring at Scale AI, declares CEO Alexandr Wang in a statement. “That means we hire only the best person for the job, we seek out and demand excellence, and we unapologetically prefer people who are very smart.”

An MIT dropout, Wang became the world’s youngest self-made billionaire at age 25, by supplying AI companies with “human workers and software services that label and test the data used to train” their models.

“We do not unfairly stereotype, tokenize, or otherwise treat anyone as a member of a demographic group rather than as an individual,” Wang wrote. “We believe that people should be judged by the content of their character — and, as colleagues, be additionally judged by their talent, skills, and work ethic.”

https://www.joannejacobs.com/post/the-rise-of-mei-merit-excellence-and-intelligence

Beats the hell out of “Didn’t Earn It.”

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Cant believe Coolidge was woke smh 

There was a note in the body that non-citizens can't vote - so was Coolidge a MAGA too?

• Haha (+1) 1