GTA VI trailer

davefan66

10 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Here it is:

VI trailer

I guess it was supposed to be released tomorrow, but Rockstar was hacked.  They decided to release the trailer tonight instead.

It looks like a combination of Florida Man, old school Freaknik and Gangsta Sh*t from Colombia... that's the CRAZIEST trailer I've ever seen. 

It's the most realistic looking GTA yet by far... but of course I need to see the gameplay first.

• Like (+1) 1

Loaded it up on the Youtube app on TV and watched the 4k version on the big screen. About 20 times now.

Going to be AWESOME! So much Florida Man'ing to do! I'm going to do ALL THE BATHSALTS!

Looks like it's time to buy myself a PS5 for Christmas and re-play through a couple Rockstar games in the meantime.

26 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

It looks like a combination of Florida Man, old school Freaknik and Gangsta Sh*t from Colombia... that's the CRAZIEST trailer I've ever seen. 

It's the most realistic looking GTA yet by far... but of course I need to see the gameplay first.

It looks great.  They really nailed the look of Florida and some cool looking weather too.

Gameplay is important.  GTA IV is probably the most realistic looking and physics GTA game and it is my least favorite of all the main GTA games by far.

I like the idea of Florida, and from the trailer this looks outstanding... but I really love GTA based in San Andreas though due to the use of the different cities and vastly different landscapes like desert, forest, and mountain.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, LeviF said:

I really really hope this doesn't suck.

It wont.

4 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

It looks great.  They really nailed the look of Florida and some cool looking weather too.

Gameplay is important.  GTA IV is probably the most realistic looking and physics GTA game and it is my least favorite of all the main GTA games by far.

I like the idea of Florida, and from the trailer this looks outstanding... but I really love GTA based in San Andreas though due to the use of the different cities and vastly different landscapes like desert, forest, and mountain.  

It's good to be back in Vice City again tho. Map is going to be HUGE.

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It wont.

It's good to be back in Vice City again tho. Map is going to be HUGE.

Yeah, I'm sure there will be plenty of swamps/backwoods stuff.  Your going to have beaches, and I bet they have diversity in multiple cities and have a Miami, Tampa/pirate type theme/feel, and Orlando with Disney/theme park stuff and such.  There will be plenty of fun.

Edited by May Day 10

1 hour ago, May Day 10 said:

What made Vice City so successful wasn't just the look but the MUSIC... those stations were PERFECT for the 80s, but now I'm afraid GT6 will be a lot more like the Madden soundtrack. They will have to put a Retro station in the game because then I'll breathe a deep sigh of relief. I wonder if they will add a soundtrack from Scarface again? :D

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

What looks amazing is the number of NPC’s and how different they look.  Cars also.

Graphics look great, expect them to be a bit better by release.  3 large cities from what’s been said.  Vice City looks insanely large!

Looks like a great game and hope they bring back the single player DLC’s.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.