Lost in the craziness: Dorian Williams

QB Bills

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It worked on 1 play, we still lost the game. Against McCorkle.

I dont want to hear about the Frazier days. It's far more than "a couple". We went from one extreme to the other. It's almost like McD is maliciously complying with the Frazier criticism and saying "oh you want to see some blitzes? Fine, I'll blitz every play!"

Von isnt, but Floyd/Oliver/Rousseau/Epenesa all are. Put Joseph as the cornerstone in the middle and lets roll.

Coach needs to figure it out before it's too late (spoiler alert: it's too late)

Didn't he only blitz on like 5-8 plays total on MNF? 

Bernard got some pressure on one for sure. The first zero-blitz at the end was perfect. It was that second consecutive, telegraphed zero-blitz that was inexcusable. 

3 hours ago, BBFL said:

I can. I did. He plays better than a decent amount of guys out there but could be upgraded… for right now. 

That isn’t me making an absolute that he is garbage or an all star. That is exactly what he’s shown, sporty play for a rookie. Some good, some bad. 

Really going out on a limb there. 

You're not really saying anything with your post. There isn't any position on the team that couldn't be upgraded with another player (outside of qb, according to this Allen fanboy).

5 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Really going out on a limb there. 

You're not really saying anything with your post. There isn't any position on the team that couldn't be upgraded with another player (outside of qb, according to this Allen fanboy).

Ok. And there was no limb to go out on other than he’s played better than a portion or players who are starters, which is actually saying something... But if you’re implying career path, well, that’s a tough task to do when his action is limited and his play is spotty.

I think he’s a monster out there and playing Dodson over him Is just inexcusable. Having 42/43 run around out there and blow people up and make plays is about the only fun thing about this defense. I’d much rather live with the growing pains of a young physical playmaker, then watch a STs guy making zero impact. The coach is a literal idiot and would rather have a cement shoe Dodson walk over to a pile after the conclusion of a gain. Just like not using Fournette….nothing we ever do with the game day roster makes sense to me. Now the season is over. Don’t even bother.

6 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Ehh, I'll admit to not focusing on him during the game, but the times I did notice him it wasnt for anything good.

Mostly getting absolutely stonewalled or blown up when trying to blitz.

McD should be canned for sending our smurf LBs on blitzes so much.

I do hope he can develop over the next couple of years.

This plus he plays so undisciplined and rogue. 

8 hours ago, billsfanmd07 said:

Living in Ravens country They have a D that hits you and hits you hard. Their LB hurt you. They always have. Like Zach Moss said: Force players  to make business decision over the middle.  We have nice, fast guys. I want guys that hit you and make you think twice...and maybe a fumble Occasional penalties will happen especially since today if a player thinks he deserves to get a call he simulates the flag being thrown then 2 seconds later the ref agrees.

I also hate the in football pulling the ball out when the player is almost down like on Monday night. Just seems cheap. I like a hit and the ball pops out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.