Collinsworth in Cincinnati

Low Positive

2 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Two penalties in particular were terrible. One was roughing the passer and then the intentional grounding ( I am pretty sure Davis screwed up his route on that one)

Collinsworth was adamant about the tripping call too, which would have at least put us in FG position and stopped the clock.

The only thing that bothered me tonight was overstating Burrow’s athleticism.

He ran 5 times tonight for 4 yards, a long of 7 yards. He runs a 4.9 40. 

So this calf excuse has gotten really old. 

And if Joe keeps inviting contact like he has been, then someone will eventually lower the boom on Princess. 

19 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Two penalties in particular were terrible. One was roughing the passer and then the intentional grounding ( I am pretty sure Davis screwed up his route on that one)

And the taunting penalty!  These big tough football players can't take it when someone points at them?  Do they need a safe space with coloring books and stuffed animals?

The NFL treats taunting worse than unnecessary roughness.  Two taunting penalties and you're ejected.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Joe is a pedestrian athlete.

But they make his running out to be amazing.

He does nothing special at all as a runner. 

Im not saying his rushing is JA like … but he did  what  was required in that area  … 

As far as passing goes .. it was death by a thousand cuts versus someone attacking you with an axe 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.