Taser 01 / Lady with an attitude 00

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long before Jessie Jackson and his group get the law suites out.

White Cop, Black Lady.

I am so glad they got it on tape so everyone can see watch a BIOTCH she was.

I wonder who her lawyer is?

352332[/snapback]

For the record, I'm Black and Jessie Jackson can kiss my a$$ on this one. She was in the wrong, she got what she deserved. In fact, after viewing it again, she is very lucky they did not just shot her.

GD, is there any way to tell if these are work friendly BEFORE you click on the link!

352335[/snapback]

Hey BuffaloDenny this site my contain some NSFW material. I would think the website BIG-BOYS would make any normal websurfer a bit hesitant. The real question is what was Talonz really looking for when he stumbled onto the clip? :lol:

Great clip. :w00t:

For the record, I'm Black and Jessie Jackson can kiss my a$$ on this one.  She was in the wrong, she got what she deserved.  In fact, after viewing it again, she is very lucky they did not just shot her.

352351[/snapback]

I am sure most people would agree with you.

Problem is the local news here as only been showing the clip from the point she get's zapped.

So it is sure to work people up who don't know the whole story.

Hey BuffaloDenny this site my contain some NSFW material. I would think the website BIG-BOYS would make any normal websurfer a bit hesitant. The real question is what was Talonz really looking for when he stumbled onto the clip? :lol:

Great clip. :w00t:

352352[/snapback]

big-boys.com is an awesome site..I check it daily - They usually have 3-4 pretty cool videos a day....

THere is some NSFW videos, but NOTHING like sites like consumptionjunction.com....

How long before Jessie Jackson and his group get the law suites out.

White Cop, Black Lady.

I am so glad they got it on tape so everyone can see watch a BIOTCH she was.

I wonder who her lawyer is?

352332[/snapback]

good thing johnnie cochran's dead...he's probably pleading with the devil for a chance to come back and fight this case

I am sure most people would agree with you.

Problem is the local news here as only been showing the clip from the point she get's zapped.

So it is sure to work people up who don't know the whole story.

352360[/snapback]

That is to bad, becuase you kinda have to see the whole thing to get the full story about what is going on there. And the other poster is correct, this person is going to sue if for no other reason than she can sue. And she will find a lawyer to take her case.

In NYC, only supervisors and Emergency Service units are issued tazers.

That woman was a law suit with two legs. She was being combative and beligerent, which is of course legal; this while fully aware that she was in violation of traffic regs AND driving with a suspended license. She was thinking lawsuit, believe me. The sad truth is that many municipalities WOULD settle with her to avoid the court costs and the risk of a liberal jury awarding her millions.

Remember, many NYC juries consist of out of work botanists, etc.

I am fine with what the officer did, but another thing that would have got her attention was pepper mace. If anything, it would have made for a funnier video.

In NYC, only supervisors and Emergency Service units are issued tazers.

That woman was a law suit with two legs. She was being combative and beligerent, which is of course legal; this while fully aware that she was in violation of traffic regs AND driving with a suspended license. She was thinking lawsuit, believe me. The sad truth is that many municipalities WOULD settle with her to avoid the court costs and the risk of a liberal jury awarding her millions.

Remember, many NYC juries consist of out of work botanists, etc.

I am fine with what the officer did, but another thing that would have got her attention was pepper mace. If anyhting, it would have made for a funnier video.

352387[/snapback]

A few years ago I dated a girl who worked as a defense attorney for NYC. She handled nonsense like this all the time and said exactly the same thing. Most of the lawsuits get settled, even if they are completely unfounded.

i wish my work computer had speakers..  :w00t:

that looked like it could have been funny as hell.  :w00t:

352252[/snapback]

oh man thats too bad. You missed over half of the fun. That was absolutely perfect on so many levels !!!!!! :lol:

Maybe the funniest thing ive seen this year. Absolutely made my day. Out friggen standing post.

A few years ago I dated a girl who worked as a defense attorney for NYC.  She handled nonsense like this all the time and said exactly the same thing.  Most of the lawsuits get settled, even if they are completely unfounded.

352400[/snapback]

Once in a while I am right. :w00t:

As an after thought, she is lucky she didn't get tased just for opening her car door after she pulled over. When you get pulled over, NEVER open your door. You're just begging to get shot. And justifiably so.

352358[/snapback]

This is so true....

I remember last year I was pulling into the Hemet Wall Mart and I get out of my truck to see a black and white directly behind me....the cop halfway out of his car all of a sudden hand his hand on the grip of his pistol.....telling me to get back in my car.

Which I immediately did

He then walked up to my truck and we talked about it.....turns out he was pulling me over at the exact same time as I pulled into the Wall Mart....but forgot to turn on his lights......he was pulling me over because I didn't have a licence plate (I had just bought my truck that day)

Could have been a really ugly situation.......

I don't know who her attorney will be but I know it won't be Johnny Cochran.

If a cop tells me to get out of the car or he's going to taser me he won't get the opportunity to tell me a second time. I'll be lying on the pavement with my hands behind my back!

I don't know who her attorney will be but I know it won't be Johnny Cochran.

If a cop tells me to get out of the car or he's going to taser me he won't get the opportunity to tell me a second time.  I'll be lying on the pavement with my hands behind my back!

352414[/snapback]

LOL....Now here's a person who's got that "I want to live" thing nailed down!!!!

It's not a black, white, red, or blue thing. It's a lack of respect thing that's pervading this country. If I were the cop, I wouldn't have pulled the TASER, especially with another cop next to me, because of the threat of a lawsuit primarily. Now had she pulled something like a knife or a gun, that's a different story. But I don't know if this is something that's being taught now to the officers and is acceptable. I guess we'll find out.