Fan base desperation.

Riverboat Ritchie

12 hours ago, Vertig0 said:

Fun post.

I don't ever remember saying that you had to sit back and "watch this crap unfold without a whimper" - B word all you want.  

I said "make the playoffs and see what happens" - while also stating, numerous times, that the team is playing like dog ***** right now.  I also said that given that this team is 4-3 and only 1 game out of the division lead, no one is getting fired after Week 7. 

It's funny though - how "most of this forum complained" about CB, LB and S.  Yet this defense was elite after 4 games, stifling the most elite offense the game has seen in years just 7 days after they had scored 70 points.  CB wasn't an issue then, but wait...27 tears his achilles - just like you predicted tight?  Now CB is an issue.

And MLB - huge need that many did actually complain about - but after 4 games, Bernard wins Defensive Player of the Week and has made more plays in 2 games than Edmunds had in his entire career.  And after?  Milano, his partner in crime, goes down with a crippling injury along with our best DT.  Wouldn't be realistic to expect that his play is going to decline after that though, playing with a rookie OLB, right?

And S - yes of course - ***** JoPo for forcing a fumble to put us in position to take the lead of this game with less than 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter.  You're right - they've done nothing of note this year.

For you to ***** on a defense, down 4 starters, and arguably 4 pro-bowl caliber players is one thing - but for you to claim that the defense is swiss cheese, as predicted by the board, with absolutely no consideration to those 4 players being out of the lineup is just absolutely absurd.  CB wasn't a concern after MIA, until Tre got hurt.  MLB wasn't a concern after MIA, until Milano got hurt.  S - I dunno, maybe it's a concern, but I sure do remember a lot this board celebrating when JoPo was re-signed. 

Also - don't ever remember calling us a Super Bowl contender either.  I'm just tempering my expectations and choosing to take on a positive outlook.  Playing ***** football at the moment?  Sure are.  Can we turn it around?  Sure can.  Will we?  No idea, but I'll try to remain positive until we're out of it - I'm so sorry that this infuriates you so much.  "Get over it." 

Want to know how bad McD is.  At the end of the game when the penalty was called for illegal contact on the 1 yd line,  McD declined that penalty.  If he would have accepted the penalty it would have given us the ability to run more time off the clock and remove time that the Patriots would have left to them.  The Patriots would have been forced to use their 2nd time out and possibly their 3rd time out, and we could have essentially run out the clock.  He is a absolute BS crap head coach,  when this strategy is coming from a IT Engineer that does not make their living at coaching a professional football team.

McD went blitz happy in this game and made Mac&Cheese Jones look like a MVP canidate.

McD is so out of his league when it comes to coaching, and it is laughable. 

Also I said the Tre White was still not back to where he should be before pre season.  He has not been the same since his injury.  Elam was a bust of a pick and we brought in discarded talent to try and compete in preseason for our starting CB's other starting CB2 spot.  Same goes for LB.  Our LB depth and size was way to small and we had the ball run down our throats again in this game, and how many other times this year as well. 

Our Safety's are slow as hell.  All training camp long and even on the field this year they have been torched by speed on the other teams.  Can't close on any opposition in the open field to make plays and are just left standing around, just like Micah was on the final touch down to Gesicki to end the game.  He was just standing in the middle of the endzone doing nothing.  That in a nutshell that is how our Safety's are this year.  And it has happened in multiple games this year.

This team is a shell of what it used to be and McD, Dorsey and Beane are directly responsible.

Not to mention they have neutered JA17 so badly on the field, he is too is not the same as he was in 2020.  His confidence and emotion are completely gone this year.

Team is not even close to being a top AFC team right now and I don't see it changing with the players we currently have on this team.

The Von Miller and Knox contracts were stupid moves by Beane, and ruined any chance for this team to get the much needed talent on our roster to compete with the other top AFC teams.

Edited by Toyo321

15 hours ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

An overreaction to loss but any Thoughts?  

I keep saying just one before I die but unlikely that happens anytime soon. Really hope Josh has an Elway ending and not a Rivers one but more likely rivers if McD around much longer  

Anyhow, I doubt our desperation permeates the team at all but curious if it impacts the organization at all?  I have found Josh’s comments about Super Bowl parades or silly banners in field house to be odd.  

I really doubt there is a fan base in the US more hungry for a championship than Buffalo.  

Three losses through 7 games in the easy part of our schedule? Not an overreaction.

14 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

I disagree with a lot of what you said.  But I'll just ask you this - tell me which specific games on the remaining schedule will get us 6 or 7 more wins?  I don't see it.

Any of them.  You give yourself a bit too much credit for "seeing things".  As I mentioned in the other thread, Miss Cleo you ain't.  Lot of football left.

• Eyeroll 1

15 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

We have a bunch of pie in the sky fans around here.  Not the kind I’d want in the locker room if they were players.  What a bunch of delusional losers.  I want realists.  Not the everything is fine, nothing to see here, let’s give the benefit of the doubt despite facts to the contrary.

One game back with 10 to go and the most vocal and emotional Bills fans think the world ended yesterday. Soft af.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

16 hours ago, zow2 said:

I don’t think any of us in our 50’s think we are gonna “get one before I die”.  We had some great kicks at the can recently and 13 seconds was the year.  If for some stroke of sheer luck, they do win the SB i will gladly admit i was horribly wrong.

I dunno… remember the chiefs then lost to the Bengals who lost to the Rams.  I hate the loss, and the offense was playing extremely well at the time. I’m still not sure they get by Bengals or Rams. Both were match ups like other teams that gave Bills problems

16 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

We have a bunch of soft fans on here. Not the kind I’d want in the locker room if they were players. What a bunch of whining losers. I want winners. Not feel sorry for me, woe is me, burn it all down. 

To be fairrrrrr

If many of us were playing we would have an entire different viewpoint. Judging us because we are fanatics of a team who poston a board is a bit much. 

The theme that many of us will be here in 20 years when Josh has moved on with his life is important to remember. We are fans for life, beyond that of a players career 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.