Harbaugh under NCAA investigation again- sign stealing like Belichick's Cheatriots

EasternOHBillsFan

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Go Michigan !!! 

Love that they won and beat Penn st (screw Pennsylvania 😈😈😂😂)

Fill in coach dropping F bombs 😅😅

Death to NCAA 😂😂😂😂

Okay.  As a Penn State alum, I don't know what your beef is with an entire state, but admittedly I moved away when I retired.   Having said that, Michigan was the better team today.  Our 19 yo PSU QB has a lot of growing up to do.

Now...for what it's worth...the competition in the Big 10 is severely lacking.  I question the ranking of any Big 10 team in the top 4.   We'll see how things shake out as the season progresses.  

Edited by jkeerie
  • Agree 1

On 11/2/2023 at 6:19 PM, Rico said:

Fire and/or ban Harbaugh, no problem

but if Penn State didn't get the death penalty for human trash like Sandusky and JoePa,

no way can you do it to Michigan

What SMU did to receive the death penalty pales to the Penn State beyond appalling scandal. That the University president was fired by trustees showed how widespread the Sandusky coverup was there.

Penn State got a slap on the wrist.

7 hours ago, jkeerie said:

Okay.  As a Penn State alum, I don't know what your beef is with an entire state, but admittedly I moved away when I retired.   Having said that, Michigan was the better team today.  Our 19 yo PSU QB has a lot of growing up to do.

Now...for what it's worth...the competition in the Big 10 is severely lacking.  I question the ranking of any Big 10 team in the top 4.   We'll see how things shake out as the season progresses.  

Because i worked in Pennsylvania and i thought my coworkers were good guys but later found they made false accusations against me and i was fired, and like any typical business they refused to tell me what was said nor listen to what i had to say , so screw Pennsylvania.

10 hours ago, cle23 said:

Transferred to Northern Colorado to play for his dad.  That was a couple years ago.  

So he didn't pan out?

11 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Because i worked in Pennsylvania and i thought my coworkers were good guys but later found they made false accusations against me and i was fired, and like any typical business they refused to tell me what was said nor listen to what i had to say , so screw Pennsylvania.

So he didn't pan out?

I'm sorry that happened to you but it seems your beef should be more with your coworkers and company versus PA.  You should have been made aware of the specific allegations although I believe the identity of the accuser could have been protected.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/18/2023 at 7:56 PM, YoloinOhio said:

That LB coach they just canned for destroying evidence was a really good recruiter. Oopsie

He was, but he has also only been back for this season.  He was gone for a couple seasons as the DC of Ole Miss.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.