Biden regime gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Democrats Are Showing You Who They Are, Believe Them

by Derek Hunter

I had to check the calendar to make sure it wasn’t 1938; then, I had to check the books I owned to make sure they weren’t actually written in German. Once I confirmed it is 2023 and I live in the United States of America, I was left only to shake my head in disgust at what Democrats have exposed themselves to be.

Make no mistake, I never really thought they were great people. The party of slavery, Jim Crow, and segregation isn’t suddenly going to pull a 180 and not be monsters; it’s who they are. They’ve never changed their objectives, only their tactics. Now, their embrace of segregation is done in the name of tolerance, providing a “safe space” to minorities. But make no mistake, the end result is the same.

That’s the thing about the left – they’ll happily tell you who they are and the horrible things they hold dear; all you have to do is believe them. 

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/10/22/democrats-are-showing-you-who-they-are-believe-them-n2630184?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&recip=22122869

Dumb 

Just dumb. 

I hope Biden can hold back the rabid Israel lust for revenge 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Tensions around the world are certainly inflamed on his watch. Maybe if Israel would just stand down and take the L everything would be ok. 

Bombing civilians and killing ten times as many as were tragically killed in terror attack will only make the problem worse. 

I don't know what to do about Hamas, but there has to be a better option than invading and killing mass numbers of kids 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

there has to be a better option

Let’s hear an idea. All you’ve been doing is whining that Israel is being too hard on the people that slaughtered their citizens. 

Edited by JDHillFan
Spelling
  • Agree 4

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Let’s hear an idea. All you’ve been doing is whining that Israel is being to hard on the people that slaughtered their citizens. 

Most of the people dying in Gaza didn't kill the Israelis. . So you are distorting the truth on purpose

As to solutions? 

1) Poison gas in the tunnels.

2) Targeted assassinations

3) Get an international multi-nation effort together to try and create a peaceful two state solution. 

You like that? 

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Most of the people dying in Gaza didn't kill the Israelis. . So you are distorting the truth on purpose

As to solutions? 

3) Get an international multi-nation effort together to try and create a peaceful two state solution. 

You like that? 

Nuke Gaza and Iran.  

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

As to solutions? 

You like that? 

1. Chemical warfare is generally considered a no-no. I’m sure the world would just shrug their collective shoulders at the use of ricin or similar. 

2. While rockets made from piping that was intended for the water supply rain down, the Israeli’s should be patient and go with targeted assassinations? 

3. Why hasn’t anyone ever thought of that?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

1. Chemical warfare is generally considered a no-no. I’m sure the world would just shrug their collective shoulders at the use of ricin or similar. 

2. While rockets made from piping that was intended for the water supply rain down, the Israeli’s should be patient and go with targeted assassinations? 

3. Why hasn’t anyone ever thought of that?

1) So is collective punishment 

2) Yes. 

3) They ain't me ;) 

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

Nuke Gaza and Iran.  

Who? Us?  

• Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

2. Israel has just spun up a unit for that very purpose, which is to track down and kill those from Hamas who participated in the brutal massacre.

3. Been tried. Agreements proposed. Rejected by Arafat.

• Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Tensions around the world are certainly inflamed on his watch. Maybe if Israel would just stand down and take the L everything would be ok. 

That's what these anti-semites would like.  Now Ukraine OTOH...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Noticing the same people advocating for a new border (two state), Collective punishment, cease fire.

Also say there is no room for a solution in Ukraine and get all excited about weapons that can reach into Russia.  While calling Russians Orcs or something.

• Like (+1) 1