Williams and Bernard

Success

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Look at 15:49.  The TE puts his leg out to trip Williams' leg and that leg elevates right after.  

lol no he doesn’t and the cover 1 guy doesn’t even mention it like you said he did. And it doesn’t even matter because you can clearly see the miscommunication or misread.  

I don’t know what this conversation is we’re having. Williams was out of position to make the tackle. It’s not like he got run over, he was out of position.

The only debate is why was he out of position. 

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

lol no he doesn’t and the cover 1 guy doesn’t even mention it like you said he did. And it doesn’t even matter because you can clearly see the miscommunication or misread.  

I don’t know what this conversation is we’re having. Williams was out of position to make the tackle. It’s not like he got run over, he was out of position.

The only debate is why was he out of position. 

Yeah he does.  And I never said Turner mentioned it, I said a different angle of the play was shown on Turner's video.

In any case, he is a rookie who was making his first-ever start.  I'm not sure what you're expecting.

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean he absolutely does. 

I don't care what cover 1 did or didn't say. I didn't watch their analysis. But the tight end sticks his leg out and makes clear contact with Williams. 

Not to mention Williams' motion afterwards looks like someone who has been tripped.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.