Dementia Don - Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV... Obama. Hummus. DEBANK?

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If only I could give you guys are real-time MCAT do-over ...

Board scores would be far more telling   He won’t even show his supposed certificate. He won’t accept a challenge on the shared skill of ekg interpretation. In short, he’s lying about his expertise. He has none. Like so many MAGAs, truth is unimportant to him. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Board scores would be far more telling   He won’t even show his supposed certificate. He won’t accept a challenge on the shared skill of ekg interpretation. In short, he’s lying about his expertise. He has none. Like so many MAGAs, truth is unimportant to him. 

I don't need to prove anything when you come up with "professional" diagnoses like Trump was having a spell and Joke has just lost a little off his fastball...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

When do u work?  I’ll post my board certification if u agree to post yours. Repeat offer…

I'm in between cases right now.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Trump is a rambling idiot on stage. He has really lost some marbles compared to 8 years ago. His rally speech in Georgia was a classic ranting idiot. He can’t put two coherent sentences together. Every time he screws up, the reason is: “he said it on purpose of course”, because the orange king has no flaws. 

General Kelly called Trump “the most flawed person he had ever met”. No one who worked for him has anything good to say about him. His former cabinet officials won’t endorse him. Haley would have been a much stronger candidate. What a mess, but that’s what the MAGA crowd loves. 

4 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Trump is a rambling idiot on stage. He has really lost some marbles compared to 8 years ago. His rally speech in Georgia was a classic ranting idiot. He can’t put two coherent sentences together. Every time he screws up, the reason is: “he said it on purpose of course”, because the orange king has no flaws. 

General Kelly called Trump “the most flawed person he had ever met”. No one who worked for him has anything good to say about him. His former cabinet officials won’t endorse him. Haley would have been a much stronger candidate. What a mess, but that’s what the MAGA crowd loves. 

C'mon man - keep up

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

C'mon man - keep up

🤣🤣🤣 They make fake images because the real pictures are repulsive to anyone who doesn’t own a red hat. That’s all I got for tonight! 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Andy1 said:

And no doubt they believe that Joke definitely has dementia, right?

Sorry, no one’s buying the “51 former defense officials…” lie this time around. Much less saying that Trump is anywhere close to being as senile as Joke is, much less more. 

Edited by Doc

• 2 weeks later...