Will we learn anything the next three weeks?

Billsfan1972

6 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Again I've been through everything since OJ.  The 4 SB appearances were great fun to witness and be part of.  The down years not so much and usually hovering around .500 you yep ups and downs.  Flutie and the playoffs were a rollercoaster (and the Rob Johnson debacle I'll never forget).  Since then it was you never knew what you were getting week to week.

Now the Bills have a transcendent QB, and sorry can't be laissez-faire week to week.  Got to win now, so stupid losses like the Jets and Jax (and let's not go through 2018-2022 losses) bother me more.  

I want a NE style run (or KC now).  

Just the way it is.    

We all WANT that. It just isn't realistic. This is not the AFC that Brady and Manning dominated for a decade and a half. You still just have to try and enjoy each week and the games. It's the climb. 

But I agree the next 3 weeks isn't going to tell us much, one way or the other. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

We all WANT that. It just isn't realistic. This is not the AFC that Brady and Manning dominated for a decade and a half. You still just have to try and enjoy each week and the games. It's the climb. 

But I agree the next 3 weeks isn't going to tell us much, one way or the other. 

No not 17-0, but yes I expect to be at the same level as the Chiefs as the Bills have a qb that rivals Mahomes, better receivers (starting with Diggs) and two (should be) productive TE's. 

We've seen too many posts and articles that the "window is closing".  I don't believe it, but certainly expect coaching to be better and ensure they are right there.

No excuses (unless JA is injured). 

7 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

No not 17-0, but yes I expect to be at the same level as the Chiefs as the Bills have a qb that rivals Mahomes, better receivers (starting with Diggs) and two (should be) productive TE's. 

We've seen too many posts and articles that the "window is closing".  I don't believe it, but certainly expect coaching to be better and ensure they are right there.

No excuses (unless JA is injured). 

They have been "right there" they just haven't got over the hump. 

40 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Again I've been through everything since OJ.  The 4 SB appearances were great fun to witness and be part of.  The down years not so much and usually hovering around .500 you yep ups and downs.  Flutie and the playoffs were a rollercoaster (and the Rob Johnson debacle I'll never forget).  Since then it was you never knew what you were getting week to week.

Now the Bills have a transcendent QB, and sorry can't be laissez-faire week to week.  Got to win now, so stupid losses like the Jets and Jax (and let's not go through 2018-2022 losses) bother me more.  

I want a NE style run (or KC now).  

Just the way it is.    

giphy.gif

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.