Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Yup, you're the smartest guy in this thread. Congratulations!!

And it isn’t even close. It’s a blowout. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Justice said:

Lots of questions. I live in Florida. If I were to do something like that the city would force me to fill it with concrete on my own dime. If I refuse they will fine me. If I don’t pay they will put a lien on my property. Is NY state different?

Are they gonna investigate those tunnels? And if not, why?

Why are there mattresses underneath there?

Why isn’t this being covered on CNN and Fox?

ABC NYC, Newsweek, New York Post, NY Daily News all covering it. Probably being treated like the local story that it is without any real implications nationally would be my immediate take. 

Some religious wackos dug a tunnel under their church. The leadership of the church called in cement trucks to fill it in and some of the whackos got pissed about it. Looks like the cops arrested a bunch of them. 

31 minutes ago, yall said:

ABC NYC, Newsweek, New York Post, NY Daily News all covering it. Probably being treated like the local story that it is without any real implications nationally would be my immediate take. 

Some religious wackos dug a tunnel under their church. The leadership of the church called in cement trucks to fill it in and some of the whackos got pissed about it. Looks like the cops arrested a bunch of them. 

I think it needs to be further investigated 

I hate when threads are merged. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8V9my3R/

Edited by Justice

Just now, Doc said:

The tunnel itself?  I think they've already done that.  You want every synagogue to be checked for underground tunnels?

Did I say that? Man this is starting to hurt lol 

23 hours ago, yall said:

Asking for more evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen. Even the UN's independent investigators admit that it happened

https://www.timesofisrael.com/un-experts-demand-accountability-for-sexual-torture-during-hamas-onslaught/

Man, you hate Jews and love Hamas so much that you'll willfully misinterpret anything you can to play down their atrocities.

But no, go on and tell us again how you're not a raging antisemite. 😂

Oh so now the UN is dependable? Got it. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The tunnel itself?  I think they've already done that.  You want every synagogue to be checked for underground tunnels?

This relates to this thread only insomuch as it's fishing for examples of Jews getting away with something.

You know, because of their "influence" wink wink...

Just now, Justice said:

Did I say that? Man this is starting to hurt lol 

You initially said "tunnels in NYC."  You see that means more than one.  There was just one under the synagogue.  Which was investigated by the police. 

Do you even know what you're trying to say? 

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

You initially said "tunnels in NYC."  You see that means more than one.  There was just one under the synagogue.  Which was investigated by the police. 

Do you even know what you're trying to say? 

How many holes does a straw have? Lol I have no clue if there are offshoots to that tunnel. I didn’t mean there’s plural. Like I said. This is starting to hurt. 

4 minutes ago, Justice said:

How many holes does a straw have? Lol I have no clue if there are offshoots to that tunnel. I didn’t mean there’s plural. Like I said. This is starting to hurt. 

I have no doubt it's starting to hurt.  Take Tylenol for any headaches, Midol for any cramps.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I have no doubt it's starting to hurt.  Take Tylenol for any headaches, Midol for any cramps.

Ha ha! Your dumbasses thought I was talking about subway tunnels lol morons!!!! Lol 

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

Ha ha! Your dumbasses thought I was talking about subway tunnels lol morons!!!! Lol 

"Tunnels in NYC" and your usual stupidity.  Context. matters.

Just now, Doc said:

"Tunnels in NYC" and your usual stupidity.  Context. matters.

I asked him if it was antisemitism to talk about it. I wrongfully assumed you knew what I was talking about and it appears as though you had once you starting speaking about that very same tunnel? Lol like WTF 

Just now, Justice said:

I asked him if it was antisemitism to talk about it. I wrongfully assumed you knew what I was talking about and it appears as though you had once you starting speaking about that very same tunnel? Lol like WTF 

When you first said "tunnels in NYC" I wasn't sure if you meant the tunnels everyone knows about.  Then you went on and one about it and I did a search.  See how that works?

Again it was a tunnel (singular), it was investigated and they're trying to seal it.  I'm guessing it was in case of terror attacks.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

When you first said "tunnels in NYC" I wasn't sure if you meant the tunnels everyone knows about.  Then you went on and one about it and I did a search.  See how that works?

Again it was a tunnel (singular), it was investigated and they're trying to seal it.  I'm guessing it was in case of terror attacks.

Last sentence lol 

Sorry. Maybe it was for terror attacks. Idk. I can’t refute it. Maybe it was for something more sinister. Mattresses and baby chairs are a little odd. 

Sorry Israel stans but something is seriously ***** up about that whole chabad tunnel situation and every Israeli national should be deported. Have a nice day. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Justice said:

Last sentence lol 

Sorry. Maybe it was for terror attacks. Idk. I can’t refute it. Maybe it was for something more sinister. Mattresses and baby chairs are a little odd. 

Looks like it was an attempt by students on Visas to takeover the synagogue.  They're going to be deported.

• Like (+1) 1