Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

The 2,000-pound bombs feature prominently in attacks on the perimeter of Gaza City, the epicenter of the Israeli military operation in October and much of November. Israel's ground forces eventually laid siege to the city in early November.

ttps://www.cnn.com/gaza-israel-big-bombs/index.html#:~:text=Extensive big bomb attacks around,the city in early November.

12 hours ago, Justice said:

I’m asking you. Not Israel. 

Hey guy if Palestine had the firepower Israel has, would Israel exist as a country? The answer is no of course not......so just stop all of your non sense.

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Hey guy if Palestine had the firepower Israel has, would Israel exist as a country? The answer is no of course not......so just stop all of your non sense.

I’m not gonna pretend to know what arsenal the entire Middle East possesses but Israel is still standing regardless. 

29 minutes ago, Justice said:

I’m not gonna pretend to know what arsenal the entire Middle East possesses but Israel is still standing regardless. 

Great, but you didn't answer the question because you already know the answer. If Palestine had the capability to wipe Isreal off the map, they would no questions asked.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Great, but you didn't answer the question because you already know the answer. If Palestine had the capability to wipe Isreal off the map, they would no questions asked.

I did answer it but you lack comprehension skills 

6 minutes ago, yall said:

What about them?

Lots of questions. I live in Florida. If I were to do something like that the city would force me to fill it with concrete on my own dime. If I refuse they will fine me. If I don’t pay they will put a lien on my property. Is NY state different?

Are they gonna investigate those tunnels? And if not, why?

Why are there mattresses underneath there?

Why isn’t this being covered on CNN and Fox?

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

Lots of questions. I live in Florida. If I were to do something like that the city would force me to fill it with concrete on my own dime. If I refuse they will fine me. If I don’t pay they will put a lien on my property. Is NY state different?

Are they gonna investigate those tunnels? And if not, why?

Why are there mattresses underneath there?

Why isn’t this being covered on CNN and Fox?

Huh?

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Well then spell it out for me wise one...and u didn't answer, you just deflected.

Israel would still be standing if Palestine had those weapons. They’re surrounded by enemies with those weapons and Israel still remains. 

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Huh?

The tunnel under the synagogue in NYC

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So it's all isreals fault, got it.

Trolling again. No. You’re just stupid. 

What the hell happened to this place. There used to be some signs of intelligence around here. I guess they’re all gone. I’m surrounded by morons. 

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

Trolling again. No. You’re just stupid. 

What the hell happened to this place. There used to be some signs of intelligence around here. I guess they’re all gone. I’m surrounded by morons. 

Yup, you're the smartest guy in this thread. Congratulations!!