D-Line - NASCAR Package

wppete

Loved to see McDermott using a NASCAR Package on passing downs. They looked dominant, Miami couldn’t block them. 

Floyd - Oliver - Rousseau - Epanesa 

That was the speed rush, Rousseau and Oliver looked unblockable in the middle and the speed off the edges was impressive. Can’t wait to until Von Miller gets back and this would be the NASCAR Package. 

Floyd - Oliver - Rousseau - Miller

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, wppete said:

Loved to see McDermott using a NASCAR Package on passing downs. They looked dominant, Miami couldn’t block them. 

That was the speed rush, Rousseau and Oliver looked unblockable in the middle and the speed off the edges was impressive. Can’t wait to until Von Miller gets back and this would be the NASCAR Package. 

I’m into it, but I say flood it with AJE playing OLB and let him either come after the QB or drop into zone, make it really hard on them.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So much pressure with so little blitzing. 

46% pressure / 12% success on just 16% is a testament to the massive investment that’s been made into the D-Line. That, in turn, is paying off what you would/should expect when sinking draft capital and $. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

We are really deep in pass rushers, especially when Von Miller comes back

I’m just hoping we’re able in someway to hang onto Kingsley Jonathan

Yea we need to find a way to keep Kingsley Jonathan on the roster…. He reminds me a little of Jerry Hughes. Anyone else see it?

2 hours ago, wppete said:

YES. Been pounding the table for this since Floyd signed.

you can stack it to one side too.

Milano blitzed and took the OT out of play for Greg who got the sack on 4th down.

imagine Milano, Floyd and Von taking on a G and OT. Someone is getting a free path

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.