This offense can still get better? How?

JMM

By starting to send Dalton K. on vertical routes. So far he seems to be running those undernearth routes, crossers. Stretch the field. Get him down the seam. He's too big for a safety, too fast for a LB. A matchup nightmare. Hopefully they will do this more as the season goes along. Along the lines of what Detroit has been doing right from the start with LaPorta. I think it's partly bringing him along slowly as a rook, and part has been him chipping at times to help Brown out. FREE DK! 😁

I don't know how any one here could have thought that this Bills offense couldn't be better than last season with the additions they made over the last off season ! Once the O line starters really start to jell OMG i think as you say it can only get better .

The best thing that could have happened IMHO to this team was exactly what happened in week 1 although many here were like "See Dorsey sucks McD is a terrible HC" that i felt was so far from the truth it wasn't even funny just goes to show what the haters know !! 

These RB's are so much better this season the O line is better & will get better as the season goes on plus Dorsey will use more of his weapons like DK at TE & they haven't even started to get comfortable with Harte & Sheffield yet they will get so much better I'm with you bro !

GO BILLS !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

Agree about Dalton.  He can be very dangerous/elusive RAC and more athletic to just be used in curls/quick outs.  I expect they'll start incorporating more.  But comparing to LaPorta isn't fair to DK...Detroit sees much more heavy fronts against their high end rushing attack-frees up more playaction.  

I would like to see us use our YAC weapons more in space, Harty/Sherfield/Shakir.  I think that evolution might make us near impossible to defend.  We're already much more balanced on offense than LY, but still have some ability to get better.

Funny how ALOT of people were clamoring for a true #2 WR, while some like myself were begging for more balance and more options to be used over the middle: Improved IOL/run game= better down and distance situations, better playaction.  

We've yet to see our "slot" options fully materialize, but we are spreading the ball around- Diggs then a bunch of others with 4-5 targets per game.  I mentioned before the season we could see 6 guys go for 500+ yards, that's not been done by many teams in recent history, but think we could challenge that with getting more Knox/Kincaid/slot targets.

46 minutes ago, JMM said:

By starting to send Dalton K. on vertical routes. So far he seems to be running those undernearth routes, crossers. Stretch the field. Get him down the seam. He's too big for a safety, too fast for a LB. A matchup nightmare. Hopefully they will do this more as the season goes along. Along the lines of what Detroit has been doing right from the start with LaPorta. I think it's partly bringing him along slowly as a rook, and part has been him chipping at times to help Brown out. FREE DK! 😁

We need to use him in a LOT of presnap motion.... just like KC does with Kelce. Imagine him doing that, with Knox on the field as well.

Diggs

Davis

Knox

Kincaid 

REALLY difficult to defense IMO. 

I do think the offense is still brewing, it's been settling more and more as they've gotten more comfortable. They've gotten O-line play much more sorted, including compensating for Brown, gotten the short game working. They've got the run game working and now some of the passing game. Could start to find some more ways to get the TEs involved further down the field.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.