Josh Allen Week 4 Film analysis (a good watch)

RobbRiddick

16 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I haven’t watched the video yet but the TD to Davis was a play used before, specifically in our win over the Vikings in Josh’s rookie year.

The play is at 1:37

Noticed that, play design was very similar to the Vikings play where Chris Ivory almost took it to the house. Vikings version was a little messier and looked like a broken scramble play.

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet.

This is good stuff. I have to say, the more and more I watch the TD to Davis, the more unreal it looks.Just an incredible throw. 

This was fantastic. Thanks! It's super helpful for someone (like me!) without a ton of technical knowledge. Really helped me appreciate a couple things:  1) Those wide side throws and how long and difficult they actually are. Hard to see that live, because Josh makes them look so freaking easy and routine, like he's playing catch in the back yard. 2) How much anticipation he's throwing with. The answer for Dolphins fans asking "Why was Diggs always open?" is that Diggs wasn't open when Josh threw it. He and Diggs are so on the same page. It's crazy how he throws it (to difficult spots) way before Diggs has made his final cut. Josh had the early rep of needing to see guys open rather than throw them open. Not now. That Shakir drop was another one he threw so early. Moral of the story: Josh is unreal and we are INSANELY lucky to have him on the Bills for hopefully another decade plus.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.