This is why Willis needs to be here and not Miami

Other than Jim Kelly getting pulled over a few times by Orchard Park's finest (allegedly), I can't think of a Bills player getting in trouble in Buffalo, but I'm sure it has happened.

I did see in the article that Joe Gibbs wanted him back in Washington, but Taylor just wouldn't go.

Mike

What short memories people have. The glory days of the Bills weren't always glorious. Besides Jim Kelly getting into a few scraps, does nobody remember????

Andre Reed (and some members of his family) got in a fight at a bar on Elmwood called No-Names one night after a game and he was arrested.

Darryl Talley bought a couple cops breakfast one early morning and then was pulled over after he left the restaurant and was charged with DWI.

Thurman Thomas swore at a bunch of kids and suggested if they wanted his autograph they bring their mothers over and he would fill in the blank them first.

Bruce Smith fell asleep at a stoplight and was charged with DWI.

Corneilus Bennett was charged with rape and spent time in prison.

These were just incidents that I remember off the top of my head. There were certainly others.

Other than Jim Kelly getting pulled over a few times by Orchard Park's finest (allegedly), I can't think of a Bills player getting in trouble in Buffalo, but I'm sure it has happened.

I did see in the article that Joe Gibbs wanted him back in Washington, but Taylor just wouldn't go.

Mike

351079[/snapback]

What about JK throwing waterballoons at chicks from a tree?

It has just progressed to guns?

Ah... The NFL young!... Not Fully Legal?

:lol:

What about JK throwing waterballoons at chicks from a tree?

It has just progressed to guns?

Ah... The NFL young!... Not Fully Legal?

:lol:

351164[/snapback]

LMAO! Dude, that was "Sixteen Candles". :lol:

Boy, it's comforting knowing we drafted two Canes with our first two picks.  My favorite Cane incident is still Najeh Davenport deficating in the coed's hamper

351090[/snapback]

In my apartment, whenever someone has to "make a deposit" in the bathroom, I always announce that they are "Taking a Najeh"

This has been the offseason from hell for agent Drew Rosenhaus.

351098[/snapback]

When a guy like Rosenhaus does egomaniacal crap like promote his players holding out after only a single year has been played out on a multi-year contract, then you know a douchebag like that will ultimately take a dive for one reason or another.

You just need to be patient. They'll fall every time. My only regret is that he doesn't represent Winslow.

When a guy like Rosenhaus does egomaniacal crap like promote his players holding out after only a single year has been played out on a multi-year contract, then you know a douchebag like that will ultimately take a dive for one reason or another.

You just need to be patient. They'll fall every time. My only regret is that he doesn't represent Winslow.

351200[/snapback]

a lawyer at my firm went to law school w/ rosenhaus...said he was a total dick back then too. walked around in tank tops, wore the gold jewelry...a complete ass.

This has been the offseason from hell for agent Drew Rosenhaus.

351098[/snapback]

Coming attractions for when some punk he represents loses millions b/c of his schtick and goes all Rae Carruth on him. Rosenass, STFU already.

These were just incidents that I remember off the top of my head. There were certainly others.

351116[/snapback]

I know to most people, he's invisible but for the future #3 or #4, but... TH.

What short memories people have. The glory days of the Bills weren't always glorious. Besides Jim Kelly getting into a few scraps, does nobody remember????

Andre Reed (and some members of his family) got in a fight at a bar on Elmwood called No-Names one night after a game and he was arrested. 

Darryl Talley bought a couple cops breakfast one early morning and then was pulled over after he left the restaurant and was charged with DWI.

Thurman Thomas swore at a bunch of kids and suggested if they wanted his autograph they bring their mothers over and he would fill in the blank them first.

351116[/snapback]

Stellar!

How about Don Smith, Reggie Rodgers, James Lofton, Rob riddick, etc.

My favorite story about a Bill is when the BPD got one of them for potential DWI, they let the guy walk....and as he walked out of headquarters, he took a leak all over a cop car......they didn't let him walk then!

351116[/snapback]

Let me get this straight. you're equating your list of Bills "gansta's" with Sean Taylor pulling a gun and firing shots at a vehicle?

Of the incidents you cite, only Bennett's (BTW, he was a Falcon at the time) was even remotely as severe and it stemed from consensual sex that became a little too painful (don't let that back door hit you on the way out, Corny!). Bennett served 36 days:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2003-12-22-...ault-side_x.htm

"He was accused of sexually assaulting a woman in a Buffalo hotel room in 1997. Bennett pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of sex abuse and was sentenced to 60 days in jail. He served 36. In addition to the jail sentence, Bennett was fined $1,000 and was ordered to pay $617.26 of the woman's hospital bills, perform 100 hours of community service and undergo anger-management and substance-abuse counseling."