We Squished Them Like the Cockroaches They Are - Kudos to the January 6 Investigations/Prosecutions

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

dude, you just got pawned in a 20+ year lie....

Pawn meaning in Hindi - पवन मतलब हिंदी में - Translation

Dict.HinKhoj

https://dict.hinkhoj.com › pawn-me...

Definition of Pawn · an article deposited as security · a person used by another to gain an end · (chess) the least powerful piece; moves only forward and captures .

Hitting the bottle a little early, are we?

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

It made no sense.  Fitting.

Yes it did.  Perhaps you're Muslim?

हार

/hāra/

NF1. string गणनीय संज्ञा

A string of things is a number of them on a piece of string, thread, or wire.

She wore a string of pearls.

2. thrashing गणनीय संज्ञा

...his team's 5-0 thrashing of the home team.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes it did.  Perhaps your Muslim?

हार

/hāra/

NF1. string गणनीय संज्ञा

A string of things is a number of them on a piece of string, thread, or wire.

She wore a string of pearls.

2. thrashing गणनीय संज्ञा

...his team's 5-0 thrashing of the home team.

Have another drink.  Celebrate the Bills win.  That's all you're getting today.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Your loser side is taking the country down the toilet.  Congrats but please, stop playing.

God, you're pathetic....  Sad for u.  What nationality r u really?  Russian?  you and tuck r buddies right?

Nostrovia!

Cheers in RussianThe famous toast Nostrovia! is not a drinking toast at all. In Russian, it doesn't mean "Cheers!". It is used as a reply to thank someone for a meal or a drink.

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Put down the bottle.  You've had enough.  Probably for a lifetime.

Doing just fine.  Hell, I could be half asleep and outwit you...  Gotta admit you're a bit slippery  Like trying to grab a big sucker without a net.  But I don't like using nets.  And I don't care if suckers get off.  At least, when I fish....

And I think it's you that's had enough.  just my opinion.

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Doing just fine.  Hell, I could be half asleep and outwit you...

You couldn't find your way out of a wet paper bag.  I'm sure you're the tallest midget in whatever menial job you used to do, but you're in the big leagues now, skippy.  So go crawl back inside that bottle.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

You couldn't find your way out of a wet paper bag.  I'm sure you're the tallest midget in whatever menial job you used to do, but you're in the big leagues now, skippy.  So go crawl back inside that bottle.

The big leagues🤣.  I'm a bit embarrassed to be embarrassing you...it's not really fair.  But, you wanna keep going.  Somebody invoke the mercy rule.

A 20 year lie....

Is skippy big in India.  Not Peter Pan?

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The big leagues🤣.  I'm a bit embarrassed to be embarrassing you...it's not really fair.  But, you wanna keep going.  Somebody invoke the mercy rule.

A 20 year lie....

Is skippy big in India.  Not Peter Pan?

You are embarrassing no one except yourself with your racism and lies.  Not to mention your memory since I don't know how many times I need to say that I was born here.  I'm sure you had a lot of immigrants you made fun of behind their backs with your imitation of their voices and customs.  Truly an "enlightened" liberal you are...

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sure, but you're not MAGA don't u know?  Lying is you all's only play.  Too bad you suck at it....

I’ve heard the phrase once that when people drink they are just more of what they are. In your case it appears to be racist and stupid. We already knew smug and grossly overestimating your own intellect. 

2 things can both be true.

(1) jan6 was stupid and trump behaved like an idiot. A lot of people made very poor decisions deluded by a misconception they were impacting what they ‘believed’ was an unjust transfer of power. 

(2) the double standard and pattern of the department of Justice targeting political enemies unevenly is apparent in these cases an numerous others. 

Call it a lie, bury you head in the sand drink yourself stupid-er. But this is just how it is.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’ve heard the phrase once that when people drink they are just more of what they are. In your case it appears to be racist and stupid. We already knew smug and grossly overestimating your own intellect. 

2 things can both be true.

(1) jan6 was stupid and trump behaved like an idiot. A lot of people made very poor decisions deluded by a misconception they were impacting what they ‘believed’ was an unjust transfer of power. 

(2) the double standard and pattern of the department of Justice targeting political enemies unevenly is apparent in these cases an numerous others. 

Call it a lie, bury you head in the sand drink yourself stupid-er. But this is just how it is.

Lying liars lie.  U off the sidelines?

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Was on the visitors bench side but closer to the end zone. 

was it more than 1/2 bills fans?  sure seemed like it.  btw my bad typing is a result of my vision but I don't want you to feel guilty...gotta play with friends who watch my ball.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

was it more than 1/2 bills fans?  sure seemed like it.  btw my bad typing is a result of my vision but I don't want you to feel guilty...gotta play with friends who watch my ball.

there were bills fans everywhere… it felt like somewhere between 40 and 50 percent and it looked like the d line particularly j Phillips loved they could wave their arms and turn up the crowd when out on D on the road. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1