TBD Tailgate Post-party thread

Simon

7 minutes ago, mrags said:

Nice pair of 10” kicker subs 

You already said you were going to be there next year. Now you’re saying he won’t get another penny from you? Which is it. Can’t have both. Youre going to make him change his policy and start charging people to enter the tailgate area instead of by the car. 

He can’t even spell his name by 9am. You think he can control foot traffic into his sacred space!?!?  I’ll pay an equal amount to be within walking distance. 

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He can’t even spell his name by 9am. You think he can control foot traffic into his sacred space!?!?  I’ll pay an equal amount to be within walking distance. 

I was about to suggest that last place in fantasy football carries you into the tailgate in a rickshaw. However, that could very well be me.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Plus an extra $20 for me to carry your cooler....

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Belligerent, pompous douche who will never see another nickel from me. 

The only time I ever met Hammer I showed up driving a van full of Stiller fans, told him who I was and he immediately led me to a killer double wide space without me even asking. Then by the end of the night he was handing me beers, telling me I was his 2nd favorite TBD parker.

You guys must be jerkwads!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, mrags said:

He’s Mexican.  He lives off nothing but hot sauce. 

This might be the funniest thing I’ve ever read on here. 

Just now, mead107 said:

I told Hammer SDS is paying for everyone next year and Gugny is buying all the beer next year. 
he will bring a lot of Budlight 

image.png.6be292cb6a2a69c3db2f66c5907f22bd.png

Proud Bois Unite!!!

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This might be the funniest thing I’ve ever read on here. 

image.png.6be292cb6a2a69c3db2f66c5907f22bd.png

Proud Bois Unite!!!

Ooooooo. My favorite beer. @boyst keeps giving them to me when I see him. He’s always telling me I’m special and mean a lot to him. I’m not really sure why he keeps buying me beers but I make him think he has a shot anyway. 

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Simon said:

Does waking up in the lot count?

No.

People have tried, but one of the rules is no overnight camping, and once you're there, you need to stay awake.  No arriving at 3am and sleeping until others start showing up like one person tried.  

4 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

No.

People have tried, but one of the rules is no overnight camping, and once you're there, you need to stay awake.  No arriving at 3am and sleeping until others start showing up like one person tried.  

Haha. Who tried that? 

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

Haha. Who tried that? 

I don't want to call the person out because they still post here from time to time..

I pulled in one year, and there was a truck there.  10 minutes or so later, they come stumbling out, obviously having just woken up and said they were there first.  If camping out was allowed, Rockpile and Heitz would be multiple year winners. 

Just now, Gugny said:

Im guessing Cletus or Boyst. 

No.  Boyst has won it before, I think a couple of years. And this may be @mrags second time winning.  

1 minute ago, Simon said:

What if I'm not sleeping, just passed out drunk?

That's still the same.  You need to be up and ready to tailgate. 

3 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

No.  Boyst has won it before, I think a couple of years. And this may be @mrags second time winning.  

That's still the same.  You need to be up and ready to tailgate. 

A few years ago, Exiled pulled in before the lot attendants were there. Never got charged. But he didn’t take the belt, either. 

1 minute ago, Simon said:

So all I'll need then is cocaine, LSD, whiskey and ganja.

Starting a packing list now.......

Someone tried that this week. But they got into a port-o-potty and thought they were in the shower. They ended up not being the first one at the tailgate. They were however the first one in the pit. Well, since Andy Dwyer 

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

A few years ago, Exiled pulled in before the lot attendants were there. Never got charged. But he didn’t take the belt, either. 

You’re such a rat. Now Hammer is gonna show up to his house looking to collect his $60

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I generally go off what the people already there tell me as to who was there first.  Did people there not know who he was yet to know he was a TBD member? 

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

Someone tried that this week. But they got into a port-o-potty and thought they were in the shower. They ended up not being the first one at the tailgate. They were however the first one in the pit. Well, since Andy Dwyer 

You’re such a rat. Now Hammer is gonna show up to his house looking to collect his $60

Plus interest. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I generally go off what the people already there tell me as to who was there first.  Did people there not know who he was yet to know he was a TBD member? 

Plus interest. 

This reminds me. I was beaten out yesterday by someone. They don’t post here or have an account to my knowledge. But I do know for a fact that they read it. Hats off to you P&L. You deserve this title. I’m not sure I’ve met anyone more crazed and dedicated than you to this team. 

hopefully you read this. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, mrags said:

This reminds me. I was beaten out yesterday by someone. They don’t post here or have an account to my knowledge. But I do know for a fact that they read it. Hats off to you P&L. You deserve this title. I’m not sure I’ve met anyone more crazed and dedicated than you to this team. 

hopefully you read this. 

And they have a long drive!!

17 hours ago, mead107 said:

Very happy SDS STARTED this site. 
the number of friendships made over the years is amazing. 

Don’t forget all the hatred and grudges over the years. My life wouldn’t be the same if I didn’t some people to funnel my anger towards. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, mrags said:

Don’t forget all the hatred and grudges over the years. My life wouldn’t be the same if I didn’t some people to funnel my anger towards. 

Holy shlt, I felt that from Western Pennsyltucky.....

1 hour ago, mrags said:

@Simon just ban me for a week now and get it over with. 

Hmmmm, that's weird. I wasn't aware you had ever been banned for that.

The only thing I remember was politely asking you to dial it back a bit and then you having another poster start a hit thread about me that you proceeded to fill with gif's.

But I'm the bad guy. :lol:

1 hour ago, Simon said:

Hmmmm, that's weird. I wasn't aware you had ever been banned for that.

The only thing I remember was politely asking you to dial it back a bit and then you having another poster start a thread attacking me that you proceeded to fill with gif's.

But I'm the bad guy. :lol:

Well. In my defense, I have been told to stop with the gifs at least 3-4 times. Almost like they were illegal or something. 

either way, glad @SDS finally did the update and got them back. 

not back to our regularly scheduled program. 

Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

Well. In my defense, I have been told to stop with the gifs at least 3-4 times. Almost like they were illegal or something. 
either way, glad @SDS finally did the update and got them back. 

This is not true.

You were asked to post less of them because you were clogging more threads than anybody else on the board.

And the fact that you had to be asked 3-4 times should really tell you something about yourself.

And they were never gone; you just had to add them manually instead of with the Easy button.

And fwiw, I don't intend to clog this thread with our bickering. I'm just not fond of people claiming I did or said things that I didn't.

3 minutes ago, Simon said:

This is not true.

You were asked to post less of them because you were clogging more threads than anybody else on the board.

And the fact that you had to be asked 3-4 times should really tell you something about yourself.

And they were never gone; you just had to add them manually instead of with the Easy button.

And fwiw, I don't intend to clog this thread with our bickering. I'm just not fond of people claiming I did or said things that I didn't.

The easy add gif button was broke because the GIPHY website blocked the current implementation and I had to reconfigure it. All is well now.

my apologies to all for not looking into this and fixing it sooner.

honestly, Mrags breakfast sandwiches were good enough to take the wrath of missing one birthday! 🤤

9 minutes ago, Simon said:

This is not true.

Conor Mcgregor Swag GIF by UFC

so I now have 2 belts. First in the TBDAHOT lot and most gifs. Got it. I’m the champion. It’s all you had to say. I knew one day you’d come around to how great I am. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

now that I have my feet back under me after solid day of travel-

wanted to express to those who've never been to a game/tailgate how truly special it was for someone coming in for the first time. From @SDS and@Jauronimo+ their lovely wives for their gracious time and energy driving me around to various places, to @SWATeamfor the tickets, @BringBackFergyfor murdering me at golf, @boystand a bunch of folks I met at the bar Saturday night completely jetlagged out of my mind so I apologize for not remembering names...then the whole experience Sunday starting at 7am w the whole tbd crew and getting plied w breakfast sandwiches from @CountryCletusand @mragsto as much booze as you could possibly drink via @Heitz @mead107and @JÂy RÛßeÒI believe...cannot recommend the experience enough. I know I met a lot more of you than I remembered to thank for the best game experience one could possibly ask for! truly some of the most generous and friendly and just generally awesome folks I feel fortunate to have been introduced to via this site! easy 10/10 if you are considering going just pull the trigger, absolutely 100% the best time

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, mrags said:

so I now have 2 belts. First in the TBDAHOT lot and most gifs. Got it. I’m the champion. It’s all you had to say. I knew one day you’d come around to how great I am. 

I gotta admit, you are definitely the finest Rag I have never met.

20 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

now that I have my feet back under me after solid day of travel-

wanted to express to those who've never been to a game/tailgate how truly special it was for someone coming in for the first time. From @SDS and@Jauronimo+ their lovely wives for their gracious time and energy driving me around to various places, to @SWATeamfor the tickets, @BringBackFergyfor murdering me at golf, @boystand a bunch of folks I met at the bar Saturday night completely jetlagged out of my mind so I apologize for not remembering names...then the whole experience Sunday starting at 7am w the whole tbd crew and getting plied w breakfast sandwiches from @CountryCletusand @mragsto as much booze as you could possibly drink via @Heitz @mead107and @JÂy RÛßeÒI believe...cannot recommend the experience enough. I know I met a lot more of you than I remembered to thank for the best game experience one could possibly ask for! truly some of the most generous and friendly and just generally awesome folks I feel fortunate to have been introduced to via this site! easy 10/10 if you are considering going just pull the trigger, absolutely 100% the best time

@MrsCletus was the highlight. She will log in when Taylor Swift announced her next tour to fuss about ticket prices.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.