Unforced Error/OLine Pass Pro Grades - Week 1 - Jets - All 22 Review

Bocephuz

14 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Good evaluation you made me take a second look at the second int and I really didn’t notice but as Josh is throwing the ball he really did have his arm slightly hit by Williams as Morse just got blown up and it probably altered the throw a little also

Sherfield on the play was basically supposed to decoy the safety away the safety said he ain’t throwing to him and concentrated solely on Diggs. 
Josh had his bad plays but maybe not as bad as I first thought. 

Not that I want him to go away from SD but there were multiple time that SD was double leaving a better option. 

On 9/13/2023 at 3:28 PM, LABILLBACKER said:

Yup....I believe this will be Brown and Morse's last year in Buffalo.  Maybe we squeeze 1 more year out of Dion?  Other than WR2, the draft priorities have to include RT & C very early.  

Morse has been a good C but it does at times seems his play slips more against superior DTs.  His cost v savings next season pretty much

makes me believe he's gone.  Brown may be saved with his rookie contract as a backup.

On 9/13/2023 at 4:07 PM, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

During the broadcast they pointed out how Gabe Davis' routes were not crisp enough to get the safety moving in the wrong direction, and the safety got good jumps as a result. Gabe just doesn't seem to be body position aware of the defense, between that and not high pointing the ball etc., trying to get calls or snatching the ball through the defender instead of waiting on the ball to come to him.

So Gabe has lousy hands, is a poor route runner, and isn't particularly fast. Nice to have him as the WR2. Really helping the team. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.