I still like us to win the Super Bowl this year…

bills6969

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Josh will get to go for free because he will be filming a commercial and golfing that day

He's gonna progress from doing Verizon and Frito Lay to Ralph's Septic Service commercials pretty fast if he keeps up that kind of play.  

50 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Josh wants the highlight plays and the stats.  It seems to mean a lot to him. I know he also wants to win. But winning needs to be the first, foremost and ONLY thing that should matter to Allen going forward. Stats and highlight reel plays mean nothing without the W. 

And I think part of that is him having that chip on his shoulder to prove everyone wrong about him. Well, he's not helping his case at all.

• Agree 1

It’s insane the reaction to game 1 of a very long season. Ultimately, they will be fine and make the playoffs. 

The worst part will be when they have to play a road playoff game because they couldn’t beat Zack Wilson and a team that was beyond depressed. Where they could have picked up a game on KC and Cincy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.