Former Bills WR Mike Williams passes away from injuries sustained in construction accident

Bermuda Triangle

1 hour ago, Simon said:

I've always wondered if it smells the same inside as it does outside?

If so, do you stop noticing it eventually?

Depending on the area it is either the same/don't  notice or different and worse.  It's hard to explain the scent of black liquor from the wood digestion process.

The best smelling place in the mill is probably  where we make chlorine dioxide.  For the most part that building smells like a swimming pool.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

Depending on the area it is either the same/don't  notice or different and worse.  It's hard to explain the scent of black liquor from the wood digestion process.

The best smelling place in the mill is probably  where we make chlorine dioxide.  For the most part that building smells like a swimming pool.

Damn; hope you're getting paid man.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I used to drive a buddy home from work after long days working as a fishmonger. I never got used to that smell, and my car took a few days to get over it. Regardless of weather, the windows were down.  🤢 🤮 

You should have just bought him a car!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Somebody, somewhere, is driving my Wrangler with Wild Turkey puke still unfindable all up in there...🤣

One time in college I took a buddy home with me for Thanksgiving. We had a wild night and closed the bars, not an easy feat. On the way home he rolled the window down and started hurling out the window. Mostly. Somehow he managed to get some down inside the door, and that stank stayed with that car for quite a while! And then some. 

Our family voted 3-1 to name one of our dogs Bailey. Unfortunately, Bailey was the name of a red headed girl with pig tails who threw up in my MiL’s car when my wife was little. They could never get the smell out so they traded the car in. That’s when I learned that my wife has veto power in that type of situation. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.