Henry and Calico: A trade made in heaven

JoeF

Id rather have calico than a 4th rounder because the guy has owens-like raw talent. Just needs refinement. Also, wtf is a DAVE STEWART(im aware he was the pitcher for the A's/Jay's)

Id rather have calico than a 4th rounder because the guy has owens-like raw talent.  Just needs refinement.  Also, wtf is a DAVE STEWART(im aware he was the pitcher for the A's/Jay's)

349850[/snapback]

He got caught with a cross dressing hooker.

Calico is big and fast. He had some promising moments as a rookie. I'm assuming he had an early season ending injury last year because he virtually disappeared. Yeah, I'd have some interest. He's much bigger and much faster than Sam Aiken. I'd want to know how healthy he is.

Calico is big and fast.  He had some promising moments as a rookie.  I'm assuming he had an early season ending injury last year because he virtually disappeared.  Yeah, I'd have some interest.  He's much bigger and much faster than Sam Aiken.  I'd want to know how healthy he is.

349893[/snapback]

Didn't hear tear both his ACLs last year?? He had a wicked bad injury to both legs.

why would we want tyrone calico?  he'd be #4 on our depth chart

349923[/snapback]

Because Moulds is circling the drain. Roscoe does not have potential to step in for someone like Moulds or Evans, and the rest of the bunch are marginal NFL talents at best. A player like Calico has the potential to develop into a #1 type receiver, and even in reserve to Moulds/Evans/Roscoe, he would provide something that the Bills currently lack, a tall, long armed receiver who can provide mismathes downfield and in the redzone.

Because Moulds is circling the drain.  Roscoe does not have potential to step in for someone like Moulds or Evans, and the rest of the bunch are marginal NFL talents at best.  A player like Calico has the potential to develop into a #1 type receiver, and even in reserve to Moulds/Evans/Roscoe, he would provide something that the Bills currently lack, a tall, long armed receiver who can provide mismathes downfield and in the redzone.

350057[/snapback]

Stop making sense. We don't want a trend to start around here.