Who else is in the let’s get Gabe Davis signed to an extension camp?

John from Riverside

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Been going through this trade for a few weeks. It makes sense to me. We’d be getting a talented former 1st round WR with another year left on his contract and a 5th year option. 

The trade is Kaiir Elam for Rashod Bateman. Bateman could come in this year and push Davis. Learn the system. Then next year take over as WR2. Bateman has had a lot of injury history. Hasn’t taken off like expected.

What would you say?

I think this is a great idea. Elam isn't being used and isn't a fit. He's useless on the bench or inactive list.

I'd give Bateman a shot to excell with Allen. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/26/2023 at 9:35 PM, GoBills! said:

I like Gabe but can't see you wont find that production from someone else lets remember we have a QB guys are willing to take a 1-2 year prove it deal to stack their numbers or chase a ring.

They’ve tried that with the likes of John Brown, Jamison Crowder, Emmanuel Sanders with middling results.

Since many recent rookie WRs have come into the NFL ready to play, they just have to draft one earlier.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, BobbyC81 said:

They’ve tried that with the likes of John Brown, Jamison Crowder, Emmanuel Sanders with middling results.

Since many recent rookie WRs have come into the NFL ready to play, they just have to draft one earlier.

Agree its a rookie replacement, We can stretch for a 1st rounder with Diggs contract ending and the rookie would still be cheap. If people paid Bobs woods good money Gabe will be paid as well. Other options will be the guys wanting prove it deals to pad stats and a chase a ring.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.