Facebook Files Part 4: Water Is Wet, The FBI Lies. Elvis Chan And The Laptop

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'll take when lying under oath isn't a big deal for 1000 Alex.

It doesn’t matter that you linked to the article about the false statement NC. 

it was a repost from Jack Posobiec,

so the expert posters’ here on PPP

will ‘feel’ that they have the right to ignore it. 

😆

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

All of this disclosure of the relationship between Facebook and the FBI is well and good but what we need to know is which "top dog" inside the government (or outside?) originated and gave the order to the FBI to suppress the laptop story and the investigation?  Who is the person at the top of the organization calling the shots and giving the orders?  That's what we need to get down to here.  Not just focusing on foot soldiers carrying out orders.  They're just Pawns in the game.  Expose the King.  Who's giving the orders to Comey and Wray?  Who's giving orders to Barr and Garland?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

@BillStimecattacking the messenger? No way...

The very outlet that broke the true and authentic laptop story that was immediately censored?

How shocking!

Who ordered agent Chan to direct Facebook to run the "code red"?  And who gave that person that order?  And all the way up the line to the originator.  Who's really running the show?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All of this disclosure of the relationship between Facebook and the FBI is well and good but what we need to know is which "top dog" inside the government (or outside?) originated and gave the order to the FBI to suppress the laptop story and the investigation?  Who is the person at the top of the organization calling the shots and giving the orders?  That's what we need to get down to here.  Not just focusing on foot soldiers carrying out orders.  They're just Pawns in the game.  Expose the King.  Who's giving the orders to Comey and Wray?  Who's giving orders to Barr and Garland?

I don't think that will ever be known.

I think the only way to root this out is to do what Trump has promised.

Fire 1000 entrenched IC bureaucrats day one.

The media and leftists howl...

Then day two fire 1000 more.

Etc...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

No - that would be you.  Do you ever read what you actually write here?

lol

I do.  And sometimes I find typos and syntactically incorrect sentences which I need to correct.

But what's this pysop nonsense you're committed to?   In this case are you saying agent Chan didn't conspire with Facebook to suppress the story and told the truth under oath when he said no such arrangement or effort existed? 

Correspondence and meetings on cooperation between the FBI and Facebook refute that claim indicating he did work with Facebook and he did lie under oath when he said the arrangement didn't exist.  That appears to be the truth rather than some attempt at psychological misdirection.  So just admit you're wrong.     

@BillStime @John from Riverside are fully demoralized.  Forever lost. Useful idiots.

its utterly pointless discussing anything at all with them.

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov desribes billstime and his ilk exactly. This is a long, slow, by design op that has captured many.

Referring to such people, Bezmenov said:

“They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.”

Demoralization is a process that is “irreversible.” 

In what is perhaps a most striking passage in the interview, here’s how Bezmenov described the state of a “demoralized” person:

As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore,” said Bezmenov. “A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him [a] concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he [receives] a kick in his fan-bottom. When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. But not before that. That’s the [tragedy] of the situation of demoralization.”

https://bigthink.com/the-present/yuri-bezmenov/

• Haha (+1) 1

👆🤡 - demoralized - do you know what the word means? LMAO - project HARDER precious!  lol

Awe, poor thing, Karen is so triggered... Totally reminds me when DR couldn't stand ANYONE getting in the way of his PSYOP; Karen is just like him.

lmao

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Wow - Karen Psyop coming in hot with Gyn Jordan propaganda.

It will be fun to look back on all of her deranged posts and just laugh, laugh and laugh.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

It’s got to suck when you know you’re on the wrong side of an issue, and therefore, have nothing to offer in response…😉

Edited by JaCrispy

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s got to suck when you know you’re on the wrong side of an issue, and therefore, have nothing to offer in response…😉

Oh, it doesn't suck... We have yet to see one conspiracy pan out for MAGA.. not one.