Facebook Files Part 4: Water Is Wet, The FBI Lies. Elvis Chan And The Laptop

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Hoax! 

You can’t make someone see something they refuse to look at…👍

lol - look at the cults f'n track record man.  From Pizza Gate, the Big Lie, DURHAM IS COMING (lmao), TWITTER FILES (hysterical), CRT, and now GYM Jordan's dog and pony show.

Just impeach the F'er and get it over with.  

Everyone knows its gonna happen... and it will backfire on you freaks, too.

So much winning.

35 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s got to suck when you know you’re on the wrong side of an issue, and therefore, have nothing to offer in response…😉

That's just the thing.

He DOESN'T know. He truly believes he's right. A demoralized useful idiot.

He exists in a different reality. Clown world if you will. He truly believes in all the things that exist under his green sky:

Men can become women.

Men can get pregnant.

Racism exists everywhere.

Words are actual violence.

Etc...

Therefore it's absolutely pointless to engage with him on any level. Complete waste of time.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lol - look at the cults f'n track record man.  From Pizza Gate, the Big Lie, DURHAM IS COMING (lmao), TWITTER FILES (hysterical), CRT, and now GYM Jordan's dog and pony show.

Just impeach the F'er and get it over with.  

Everyone knows its gonna happen... and it will backfire on you freaks, too.

So much winning.

Regardless of what our disagreements might be, I just want you to know I don’t think you’re a freak…👍

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

That's just the thing.

He DOESN'T know. He truly believes he's right. A demoralized useful idiot.

He exists in a different reality. Clown world if you will. He truly believes in all the things that exist under his green sky:

Men can become women.

Men can get pregnant.

Racism exists everywhere.

Words are actual violence.

Etc...

Therefore it's absolutely pointless to engage with him on any level. Complete waste of time.

I wonder though if, on some things he realizes he may be misguided, but that his deep seeded hatred and loathing for his opposition supersedes his desire for truth? 🤔 Meaning he would rather go down with a sinking ship rather than hurting his pride by offering a simple concession…

Either way it’s a fascinating psychological analysis…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

I wonder though if, on some things he realizes he may be misguided, but that his deep seeded hatred and loathing for his opposition supersedes his desire for truth? 🤔 Meaning he would rather go down with a sinking ship rather than hurting his pride by offering a simple concession…🤔

Take the laptop saga.

He's STILL saying it's the Russians. Still to this day.  Despite the authors from the very beginning saying they have no evidence, and his very masters in the media telling him it's authentic in paragraph 26.

He could be like @ChiGoose and say yeah well the entire media, in unison, got that wrong, but they've said they'll fix it going forward. So no harm, no foul.

As ridiculous and laughable as that take is, AT LEAST the King admits the original story was wrong.

billstime is so far gone that he is truly incapable of discerning reality from fantasy. What his masters tell him is reality and he swallows fully and completely. 

He's the court jester. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Take the laptop saga.

He's STILL saying it's the Russians. Still to this day.  Despite the authors from the very beginning saying they have no evidence, and his very masters in the media telling him it's authentic in paragraph 26.

He could be like @ChiGoose and say yeah well the entire media, in unison, got that wrong, but they've said they'll fix it going forward. So no harm, no foul.

As ridiculous and laughable as that take is, AT LEAST the King admits the original story was wrong.

billstime is so far gone that he is truly incapable of discerning reality from fantasy. What his masters tell him is reality and he swallows fully and completely. 

He's the court jester. 

I’ll also add the Russia Collusion Hoax…That thing has been beaten to death on how it was made up (and by who) down to the finest detail…But some people just can’t let it go…They were told a lie by people they had put all their trust in…To accept that it was a lie would crush their whole world…And some people just can’t handle it…Not everyone is wired like that…

I’m able to change about anything or anyone if I see corruption…it doesn’t matter to me…But not everyone is that way…Took me a while to learn that…

But other Lefties on the board seem more rational- even Redtail and Tibs…Billsy comes across like his very existence is on the line if he concedes anything…seems very unhealthy, but, I guess  to each, his own…

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

misguided

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

He's the court jester

It is astonishing with the amount of projection and hypocrisy here.  These freaks keep running into brick walls OVER and OVER and OVER again and they lash out at us for calling them what they are - pathetic simps.

16 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’ll also add the Russia Collusion Hoax

Of course, you would lol - you're a gullible simp just like Karen Psyop.

yg76xrybbm971.jpg

“If you say it enough and keep saying it, they’ll start to believe you.” 

Donald J. Trump

July 3, 2021

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration — and a very effective form of promotion."

Donald J. Trump

The Art of the Deal

But when the Mueller Report and GOP Select Commitee of Russian interference confirming interference - it's all lies and a hoax.

Fool me once bro...

lmao

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Of course, you would lol - you're a gullible simp just like Karen Psyop.

yg76xrybbm971.jpg

“If you say it enough and keep saying it, they’ll start to believe you.” 

Donald J. Trump

July 3, 2021

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration — and a very effective form of promotion."

Donald J. Trump

The Art of the Deal

But when the Mueller Report and GOP Select Commitee of Russian interference confirming interference - it's all lies and a hoax.

Fool me once bro...

lmao

Investigations have already shown, through texts and emails, and witness testimony that Hillary concocted the hoax, and Obama and the FBI were well aware of it…It was done to partly take the bright lights off her email scandal…

This is why the FBI was found guilty of altering a CIA agent’s email to get a wire tap on Trump’s campaign- you know, the wire tap that everyone laughed at Trump about, and then later it was proven he was right…so many conspiracies seem to be proven right over and over…

Again, you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink…😉

• Agree 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Investigations have already shown, through texts and emails, and witness testimony that Hillary concocted the hoax, and Obama and the FBI were well aware of it…It was done to partly take the bright lights off her email scandal…

This is why the FBI was found guilty of altering a CIA agent’s email to get a wire tap on Trump’s campaign- you know, the wire tap that everyone laughed at Trump about, and then later it was proven he was right…so many conspiracies seem to be proven right over and over…

Again, you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink…😉

Oh, investigations? Texts? Emails? Witness testimony? WHERE?  lmao

• Why did the Trump Campaign meet with the Russians over 140 times?
    • Did Hillary and Obama make them do it?
  • Why did the Trump Campaign share polling data with the Russians?
  • Why did Trump coordinate with WIKILEAKS on the release of Hillary's emails stolen by Russia?

Why JaGullible?

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, investigations? Texts? Emails? Witness testimony? WHERE?  lmao

• Why did the Trump Campaign meet with the Russians over 140 times?
  • Why did the Trump Campaign share polling data with the Russians?
  • Why did Trump coordinate with WIKILEAKS on the release of Hillary's emails stolen by Russia?

Why JaGullible?

So, are you suggesting the Witnesses in the Durham Report are lying? The texts and emails are faked?

That would be one hell of a conspiracy theory, especially when there are eye witness accounts of all of this happening…Good luck trying to disprove that…👍

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So, are you suggesting the Witnesses in the Durham Report are lying? The texts and emails are faked?

That would be one hell of a conspiracy theory, especially when there are eye witness accounts of all of this happening…Good luck trying to disprove that…👍

The Durham Report was a huge swing and a miss…

Just read the first few pages of this thread:

We have all the usual suspects - @BillsFanNC, @B-Man, @Doctelling us this was worst than Watergate, 911, WWII and January 6th and people were going to jail. Trump fn campaigned on Hillary going to jail for heaven sakes.

The useful idiots shared all the damning Tweets from Techno Frog, Catturd, Tulsi Gabbard, and Hans all promising this was going to be the end all of Hillary, Obama, and the elites, blah blah blah.

This thing landed with a thump - and zero people went to jail.

Keep spinning ~ JaGullible. 

😘

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Do you ever feal kind of bad for messing with it?  I mean it's easy to read it's not all there.  

but then again, its consistent and keeps coming back for more.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Do you ever feal kind of bad for messing with it?  I mean it's easy to read it's not all there.  

but then again, its consistent and keeps coming back for more.

But there is no reason to "quote" it.

Erase the reply when needed.