Bills backers clubs in Southern Connecticut and Canton Ohio

OneBeforeIDie

Hello everyone,

I'm getting pumped for the season. After I moved out of Buffalo, I didn't feel quite at home until I joined up with our Bills backers in Southern Connecticut. The place we go to is amazing and treats is really well.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/319791058228928/

A family member is working to set one up in Canton Ohio but they don't have a home base yet. They were hoping to get some new members and then come up with a place. 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/263978629687549/

If there are any TBD members in these areas, please consider joining. Our CT group is finally on the Bills site. It's always good to see people coming together to watch on Sundays.

Go Bills!

PS, I never post. I apologize to the admins or any members if this is posted in the wrong place. 

• Like (+1) 1

They meet up in Milford now? At one point I think it was Bridgeport. 

I gotta check em out, even though I got Sunday ticket now. I don't have Facebook anymore, but I'm guessing this group is a good time? Cheers, and welcome immediately to Connecticut. 

Hello Nick the Greek and Little Dog. Yeah, they used to meet in Bridgeport but the place closed down. We now meet at a place in downtown Milford called "My Bar". It's on Broad Street on the Milford green. They make really good food. As a lot of us are from Buffalo, this place does an awesome job making wings. The owners are really cool. We hope to see you guys.

https://www.mybarandgrille.com/

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Yes, a ride would be great

Do we have to tip you as the gas station attendant when we pay to fill up the tank? But, of course, your back is too sore so you can’t get out of the car…

Will you serve as the restroom attendant as well? Are you going to steal candy then get paid for giving it away in the bathroom? (Those guys are creepy!)

I respect the absolute absence of shame! You be you, sir! And maybe Christmas will bring you a new (to you) coffee pot! 

• Haha (+1) 1

No joke, we have a few people who may buy a round of shots for our crew when we score a touchdown. It doesn't always happen but it usually does when I've already had too much to drink, and shouldn't actually drink the shot, but I have to because it won't drink itself. 

As far as a ride, I can't help you with that. 

26 minutes ago, OneBeforeIDie said:

No joke, we have a few people who may buy a round of shots for our crew when we score a touchdown. It doesn't always happen but it usually does when I've already had too much to drink, and shouldn't actually drink the shot, but I have to because it won't drink itself. 

As far as a ride, I can't help you with that. 

Was only kidding but thanks

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Nick the Greek said:

They meet up in Milford now? At one point I think it was Bridgeport

I gotta check em out, even though I got Sunday ticket now. I don't have Facebook anymore, but I'm guessing this group is a good time? Cheers, and welcome immediately to Connecticut. 

Where in Bridgeport? I was born and raised there. Lived in Connecticut until I retired from law enforcement in 2010. Don't remember a backer bar or I would have been there. All I had was the Sports Page on Park Ave.

Memories 😁

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OneBeforeIDie said:

Hello Nick the Greek and Little Dog. Yeah, they used to meet in Bridgeport but the place closed down. We now meet at a place in downtown Milford called "My Bar". It's on Broad Street on the Milford green. They make really good food. As a lot of us are from Buffalo, this place does an awesome job making wings. The owners are really cool. We hope to see you guys.

https://www.mybarandgrille.com/

Thank you , hope to see there too . Go Bills 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Was only kidding but thanks

That was like a humble brag, in a way. But we know you need nourishment, and that’s OK. We are here to help! We are FAMILY! 

Even if some of us live in a van down by the river. 

• Haha (+1) 1

PSA

I’ve mentioned this before when Bills Bars come up, but don’t just trust the info you find on line. Call and verify that is current info or you are taking a risk on game day! More than once I’ve found that bar was closed or the people tell me (when I DO find the right place) “Oh, is that what it said? We moved a few years ago!” 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

PSA

I’ve mentioned this before when Bills Bars come up, but don’t just trust the info you find on line. Call and verify that is current info or you are taking a risk on game day! More than once I’ve found that bar was closed or the people tell me (when I DO find the right place) “Oh, is that what it said? We moved a few years ago!” 

I think those places had caller ID. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.