Should we start doing away with big cities ( got to be affecting the environment)

I think we should do away with big cities. 
 roads have to be another problem. Way to many. 
The state says  way to many people hiking in the Adirondacks causing environmental problems. 

Edited by mead107

• mead107 changed the title to Should we start doing away with big cities ( got to be affecting the environment)
1 hour ago, mead107 said:

The state says  way to many people hiking in the Adirondacks causing environmental problems. 

Plus the zombies have a ton of places to hide when the apocalypse eventually comes.  

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

I missed that narrative how exactly are people hiking in the iron decks causing environmental problems?

Your normal out of the city problems they get caused environmentally are people setting forest fires

Know why the Smoky Mountains are called the Smokies? The pine trees put out massive amounts of Turpines, making the air appear smoky.

Edited by Wacka

Unaddressed overuse in certain locations in the Adirondack Park is putting pressure on the natural resources and, in some cases, creating unsafe settings for visitors and harming the quality of the wilderness experience that is central to the Adirondack Park