The “missing” GQP “Whistleblower” is a CHINESE SPY

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Do we have proof that Donald Trump son is a drug abuser like Hunter Biden is

I mean they don’t have any receipts so this investigation is going nowhere. I just wanna make sure that we’re keeping everything on the up and up.

You make the call:

On 7/10/2023 at 8:19 PM, BillStime said:

The most corrupt administration/party in our lifetime.

Hey @BillsFanNC - would you look at this?

Woolsey: Flynn discussed sending Erdogan foe back to Turkey

All crooks - all the time.

BULL ***** !! PLAIN AND SIMPLE ... And ya'll cry B word & moan about Trump saying the election was stolen but look at this crap !

Can you say HYPOCRITE !! Bunch of dam cry babies but only if it fit's the narrative !! 

2 minutes ago, T master said:

BULL ***** !! PLAIN AND SIMPLE ... And ya'll cry B word & moan about Trump saying the election was stolen but look at this crap !

Can you say HYPOCRITE !! Bunch of dam cry babies but only if it fit's the narrative !! 

Oh someone is upset this am… must really suck being  constantly conned by Conald.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh someone is upset this am… must really suck being  constantly conned by Conald.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Well if i am that which you say you are about to find out what it's like because Biden has been spoon feeding you BS since long before he was in office & now the truth is about to come out just what  a huge POS you voted for so welcome to the club ass hat !! 

19 minutes ago, T master said:

Well if i am that which you say you are about to find out what it's like because Biden has been spoon feeding you BS since long before he was in office & now the truth is about to come out just what  a huge POS you voted for so welcome to the club ass hat !! 

I can’t wait to see the evidence!

And when/if it is produced - Dems should move on to the next best candidate; unlike you freaks who can’t get enough of losing and being conned. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7owu9wszlmelb4vp32z