For first time - 6 Southern states contributing more to U.S. GDP then the NE corridor

8 hours ago, Westside said:

Pot meet kettle.

America has a culture, which we're trying to preserve. No clue what type of culture the left wants to change it too. Twerking half naked old men in front of young children seems to be part of this new culture the left is pushing. Totally unacceptable. 

Old man meet pointless ramble. 

Just because there are clips of crazy things online doesn't mean the "left" is pushing anything.  Does every stupid thing a conservative do represent the right?   I don't know why I even reply to you just about anything requiring thought flies over your head.

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Old man meet pointless ramble. 

Just because there are clips of crazy things online doesn't mean the "left" is pushing anything.  Does every stupid thing a conservative do represent the right?   I don't know why I even reply to you just about anything requiring thought flies over your head.

Lol, I am definitely not a Republican. I think both sides are crooks and cowards. Unlike you, I have morals. 

1 minute ago, Westside said:

Lol, I am definitely not a Republican. I think both sides are crooks and cowards. Unlike you, I have morals. 

It just so happens that every single post of yours is pro right.  Sure bud.  I've met delusional people before.   Never met one about something so mundane.   You do you.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It just so happens that every single post of yours is pro right.  Sure bud.  I've met delusional people before.   Never met one about something so mundane.   You do you.

I said I WAS a democrat. As in no longer a democrat. I refuse to join your hate parade, I refuse to sexuallize children. There are only two genders. I refuse to be soft on crime. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

It's not really a crusade - it's just highlighting the hypocrisy of the right biching about the "Biden" economy while select red states are "booming" and are still subsidized heavily by blue states... and people like @Big Blitzargues that blue states should continue to do so in order to keep their taxes low. BS.

So if I’m understanding you correctly you’re in favor of everyone pulling their own weight. Excellent! 
Get ‘er done. 👍

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So if I’m understanding you correctly you’re in favor of everyone pulling their own weight. Excellent! 
Get ‘er done. 👍

Great - so you don’t mind if we raise taxes in those red states sipping on the ol federal government.

Excellent

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Rent free, in your head.  

So afraid Ditz.

Are you not proud of where you live?

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Great - so you don’t mind if we raise taxes in those red states sipping on the ol federal government.

Excellent

You obviously have no idea how our federal income tax code works....but thanks for confirming it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You obviously have no idea how our federal income tax code works....but thanks for confirming it.

You obviously aren't considering where the majority of federal tax revenue comes from.  Top 10 states dominated by blue...the new south needs to catch up and pull their load. slackers...

https://www.moneyrates.com/research-center/federal-income-taxes-by-state.htm

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

You obviously aren't considering where the majority of federal tax revenue comes from.  Top 10 states dominated by blue...the new south needs to catch up and pull their load. slackers...

https://www.moneyrates.com/research-center/federal-income-taxes-by-state.htm

Nice try Hawk.

Where the money comes from has nothing to do with where it goes out to. It comes in from US taxpayers per a rate schedule. It goes out at the whim of CONGRESS...not taxpayers. So, if BillStime wants to change how it goes out, his complaint should be with Blue State Representatives, not with Red State citizens. 

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice try Hawk.

Where the money comes from has nothing to do with where it goes out to. It comes in from US taxpayers per a rate schedule. It goes out at the whim of CONGRESS...not taxpayers. So, if BillStime wants to change how it goes out, his complaint should be with Blue State Representatives, not with Red State citizens. 

Not sure he's deriding southern red state residents per se.  At least, I'm not.  But look who is paying the majority of the bills.  Like I said, dividing the country up by red and blue or allocating voting power by taxes paid would be a win for progressives.  All those Medicare and SSI dollars going to Florida would need to come from red states.

Edited by redtail hawk

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Not sure he's deriding southern red state residents per se.  At least, I'm not.  But look who is paying the majority of the bills.  Like I said, dividing the country up by red and blue or allocating voting power by taxes paid would be a win for progressives.  All those Medicare and SSI dollars going to Florida would need to come from red states.

Then you and I agree: BillStime is fighting a ridiculous crusade. 

And, more importantly, if ANYONE thinks that people are migrating to Red States because of the windfall of Federal benefits they hope to collect, they need to have their head examined! 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Then you and I agree: BillStime is fighting a ridiculous crusade. 

And, more importantly, if ANYONE thinks that people are migrating to Red States because of the windfall of Federal benefits they hope to collect, they need to have their head examined! 

Have you been to Fla lately?  Maybe their motivation isn't collecting more benefits but that sucking sound from the budget is centered in Fla.  No idea why they find it attractive.   good friends moved back from the stepford wives, over 55 Fla community because they didn't like it. At all.  Good for us.  Williamsburg is much closer and nicer to visit.   Birds of a feather, I guess...

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Have you been to Fla lately?  Maybe their motivation isn't collecting more benefits but that sucking sound from the budget is centered in Fla.  No idea why they find it attractive.   good friends moved back from the stepford wives, over 55 Fla community because they didn't like it.  At all.  Birds of a feather, I guess...

Have you been to California? It's a dump. All of these ridiculous progressive policies sounded good but have been a total disaster. They just elected a new mayor in Los Angeles who's on the stump day and night to fix homelessness....while the taxpayers saw this disaster coming for decades. We are taxed up the ying-yang and our roads are a graffiti filled, potholed, mess. The place is falling apart. A totally avoidable shame.

1 hour ago, Westside said:

I said I WAS a democrat. As in no longer a democrat. I refuse to join your hate parade, I refuse to sexuallize children. There are only two genders. I refuse to be soft on crime. 

Just because there are clips of crazy things online doesn't mean the "left" is pushing anything

This 100% proves that poster is straight up delusional and stupid.

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

Just because there are clips of crazy things online doesn't mean the "left" is pushing anything

This 100% proves that poster is straight up delusional and stupid.

Yes because what's on Twitter represents the left.   Several posters on this board are so simple-minded they just believe everything they see online.  

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Can you imagine MAGA if red states were bailing out blue states? 

The cult would be even more insufferable.

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s giving me no greater joy.  

It’s sad you’re not proud of where live… 

You really do hate everything about yourself.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

It’s sad you’re not proud of where live… 

You really do hate everything about yourself.

Meh……not sure I can take seriously a loser that has 25,000 plus posts in under 3 years on a message board via his mom’s basement. 

Someone is in desperate need of attention.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Meh……not sure I can take seriously a loser that has 25,000 plus posts in under 3 years on a message board via his mom’s basement. 

Someone is in desperate need of attention.  

awe - not only is ditz a loyal sponsor of global pedo ring - he is ashamed of where he lives.

how pathetic 

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Lied. the less you earn the more democratically you vote the more you earn the more Republican you vote.

trump won over 100k handily, they pay way more tax than lower brackets. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1184428/presidential-election-exit-polls-share-votes-income-us/

dem party has 3 tiers, the deadbeats, the elite wealthy and the idiots that think they are part of the elite wealthy… 

Those who make money and pay all the taxes tend to vote R in the hopes they will steal less of it. 

and then there is 29:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7l4zyyac6hezh2sqp1p