Cancel all groomers

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

HEY GUYS - PHYPON IS TOO LAZY TO HIGHLIGHT THE RECEIPTS THAT WILL MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE AN ASS - lmao

Look in the mirror.

What are you doing, and failing at, right now?

lmao

Yet, like Bonnie, you are obsessed with me.

If it's so scary here, why don't you go back to DR's safe place?

But yes, please - keep attacking me for something I don't support while YOU will vote a third time for someone who does:

Donald Trump's unsettling record of comments about his daughter Ivanka - 'If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her'

And last, just a reminder what TRIGGERED this hack:

And you continue to deflect.  And continue to push a political agenda based around this topic.  You only continue to prove how much of a sick fck you are.  Keep posting, the only thing you are doing is proving my point and exposing yourself.  

Serious question, are you on a sex offender list?  I'm pretty sure you are legally obligated to answer this question honestly.  I'm not.  I'm not so sure you are not.  So, are you?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

And you continue to deflect.  And continue to push a political agenda based around this topic.  You only continue to prove how much of a sick fck you are.  Keep posting, the only thing you are doing is proving my point and exposing yourself.  

Serious question, are you on a sex offender list?  I'm pretty sure you are legally obligated to answer this question honestly.  I'm not.  I'm not so sure you are not.  So, are you?

I am not.

This is really triggering you tho - is this you or your buddy?

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I am not.

This is really triggering you tho - is this you or your buddy?

You just accused me of being a pedo, a child sexual predator.  I'm pretty sure that is a bannable offense.  Are there any mods here on PPP?  If so, please ban this poster. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

You just accused me of being a pedo, a child sexual predator.  I'm pretty sure that is a bannable offense.  Are there any mods here on PPP?  If so, please ban this poster. 

I love seeing Billsy being called out for his seriously stupid, ignorant and dim witted posts. Good on you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

👆

🤡

👇

17 minutes ago, phypon said:

Do you ever fkn think?

Just now, BillStime said:

👆

🤡

👇

Do you ever fkn think?

Pretty sure you violated TOS here on TBD.  You need to be banned.  I'll message to the mods.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, wnyguy said:

You could do the manly thing and just delete your account and never post on the internet again.

OR you can go back to your safe place, right?   They created a site just for MAGA nutters like you and @phypon

Why stay?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

3 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You could do the manly thing and just delete your account and never post on the internet again.

I reported him.  I hope others start reporting him too.  He needs to go and has crossed the line one too many times. 

Edited by phypon
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

There is NO other word for this.

Have they said who the teacher is? Someone needs to investigate this person and look into their background. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1