Cancel all groomers

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Twice in the last few minutes you declared you are fine with cutting parents out of the loop.

For 12 year old children. 

So a kid is contemplating suicide cuz someone screwed up his head or he screwed it up himself.  And his parents say, "no, he's perfect".  But the kid goes to a teacher and says I need help...What happens next?

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

So a kid is contemplating suicide cuz someone screwed up his head or he screwed it up himself.  And his parents say, "no, he's perfect".  But the kid goes to a teacher and says I need help...What happens next?

In your world California lawmakers and bureaucrats ride to the rescue and remove the decision making from the hands of the parents. You find that suitable. I don’t. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

In your world California lawmakers and bureaucrats ride to the rescue and remove the decision making from the hands of the parents. You find that suitable. I don’t. 

What happens next in your universe?  I find it suitable that a professional counselor be brought in, preferably a board certified psychiatrist.  I will admit that everyone that I knew that went into Psych was a bit flakey.  Smart but flakey...It's a thankless job.   That and oncology, but you're happy they're there when u need em

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

What exactly is happening in red states today?

Is the government dictating what parents can and cannot do?

Why yes - yes they are.

Why does the cult lack foresight?

fn idiots 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

What happens next in your universe?

Do the parents only say “no, he/she is perfect” as in the picture you paint?

While incredibly sad and tragic, is the number of 12 year olds with suicidal thoughts so great that the caring lawmakers of California need to cut the parents out of the decision making process?

It’s clear that you have struggled with the reading of the new law. It states that any child need not be a danger to themselves or anyone else to bypass the parents. Why are you ignoring that part and instead going with the suicide angle?

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Do the parents only say “no, he/she is perfect” as in the picture you paint?

While incredibly sad and tragic, is the number of 12 year olds with suicidal thoughts so great that the caring lawmakers of California need to cut the parents out of the decision making process?

It’s clear that you have struggled with the reading of the new law. It states that any child need not be a danger to themselves or anyone else to bypass the parents. Why are you ignoring that part and instead going with the suicide angle?

Yes, they cut that out.  Cuz there are threatened kids without the suicide angle.  But there are those kids too

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Don’t you love when these idiots start threads that backfire on them- all the time?

this is not helping billsy

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:
23 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

California to parents - “we know better than you what is good for your 12 yo”

Redhawk to California parents - “yeah”

So say you.  Not me.

Around in circles we go. 

6 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Emergency services are contacted and it's pretty much a min of a 72 hour hold.  Parents, teachers, neighbor.  Doesn't matter who calls 

State grooming.

State of New Jersey Suing School Districts That Require Parental Notification if a Child is Gender Transitioning

by Mike LaChance

Three school districts in the state of New Jersey require parental notification if a child begins transitioning their gender. As a result, they are being sued by the state. This is outrageous and shows that concerned parents who have been showing up at school board meetings in recent years had every right to be worried about where things are going. Imagine such a monumental thing happening to your child and the school you fund with your tax dollars hiding it from you.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/state-new-jersey-suing-school-districts-that-require/

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

72 hour hold Life changing surgery

Not very interesting.

lying again @B-man.  didn't they teach you at St Bonaventure that bearing false witness is a sin?    The law (which by the way, doesn't go into effect til July 2024) does not allow medical or surgical procedures on minors without consent.  dumbass.  What did they teach you at that below avg institution?

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

lying again @B-man.  didn't they teach you at St Bonaventure that bearing false witness is a sin?    The law (which by the way, doesn't go into effect til July 2024) does not allow medical or surgical procedures on minors without consent.  dumbass.  What did they teach you at that below avg institution?

No.

You can spin it for yourself.

Not the board.

The 12 year old can make the decision for life altering surgery WITHOUT the parents consent.

You are hiding behind the point that Psychologists and health technicians have to agree, (any guesses how hard that will be ?)

BUT, they can have the surgery without permission from the parents under this law.

(The desperation of your arguments is transparent. From your petty insults to the superfluous 'starting date" )

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

You can spin it for yourself.

Not the board.

The 12 year old can make the decision for life altering surgery WITHOUT the parents consent.

You are hiding behind the point that Psychologists and health technicians have to agree, (any guesses how hard that will be ?)

BUT, they can have the surgery without permission from the parents under this law.

(The desperation of your arguments is transparent. From your petty insults to the superfluous 'starting date" )

I posted from the actual doc to prove my point.  how bout u do the same Einstein?