Any Bills/Sabres weekends home or away

freester

Doesn't look like it.  Closest I saw was Thursday night / Friday night at end of October and Monday / Tuesday in November.

It sucks, I live about 3 hours away, and typically make 3-4 games plus playoffs.  It would be nice if they would try harder to make a Sabres / Bills weekend an option.

Edited by Captain Caveman

8 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Saturday 09/30 Columbus at Sabres (preseason)

Sunday 10/01 Miami at Bills

Monday 11/13 Denver at Bills

Tuesday 11/14 Boston at Sabres

Saturday 12/30 Columbus at sabres

Sunday 12/31 New England at Bills

You'd think Terry would want a few doubleheader weekends for us who travel from far to attend games.

8 hours ago, buffblue said:

Yeah nothing this year it appears (for a weekend). I did the Sabres Saturday night game on October 29 vs Chicago and Bills SNF vs Green Bay last season, and it was a blast

I'm a local but did the same thing and it really was a blast.  Lot of Cheeseheads around but they weren't so bad 

• Like (+1) 1

I came in that weekend too and it was great.  Sabres won in OT over Blackhawks on Saturday night, then a beautiful 60 degree sunny fall day on Sunday for a full day of tailgating before the Bills took out the Packers on Sunday night.  I used to do a lot of work in Milwaukee and Madison and have made many good friends there.  We all met up in Wisconsin and went to the Bills-Packers game at Lambeau a few years ago (Josh's rookie year) and we all met up in Buffalo for the game last year.  It was their first time in Buffalo and they loved it.  Because Milwaukee doesn't have a NHL team, they adopted the Sabres and bought a bunch of Sabres gear that they are now proudly wearing back in Wisconsin.  They also consider the Bills their 2nd favorite team and their "AFC" team.  Very good folk up in those parts and they are very similar in culture and personality to WNYers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.