"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Reading, 'riting and 'rithmetic.  Stop with all the other bull#### and get back to the basics.

And let’s cut sports, band, music, drama and everything else that helps shape and differentiate our kids and most definitely - let’s keep anything not straight swept under the rug so that we have more closeted gay republicans living in fear - playing footsies in airport bathrooms like Republican Senator Larry Craig.

You freaks are an insult to the teachers who bust their ass with our kids.

More faux drama to distract from the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime with 91 fkn indictments.

9 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Things like this make me sort of glad I don't have kids. If you do, get them out of public schools asap.

Yeah - send them here - right? 

And the Moms of Hitler are no where to be found.

Nice to see you embracing your true identity, Al.

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - send them here - right? 

And the Moms of Hitler are no where to be found.

Nice to see you embracing your true identity, Al.

I've been enjoying my break from you, but I will chime in to tell you to ***** off. I'm not religious, so I wouldn't send them there either. Enjoy your miserable existence.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

When you have to remind people what their “marketing” is versus their horrendous track record and true identity.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7rzmne2okty6glor99r 

Figures you would have a clip of a tranny right on hand.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I've been enjoying my break from you, but I will chime in to tell you to ***** off. I'm not religious, so I wouldn't send them there either. Enjoy your miserable existence.

Oh Trumpy - this is fun, right?